I swear this is true but you wont belive me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know whether to laugh or to feel sorry for you. Sorry to make joke of your situation, but you must understand how funny it is. But I agree with sweetpea, I have an uncle who is a vietnam vet, and he's psycho as well. I can't speak for all vets, but my uncle liked when I stood up for myself and was a man about everything. Otherwise you can always slash his tires... :p

When he is normal (very rare) I am nice as can be to the poor guy. but when he flips it's war time.

(prepare for cornyness)

like the other day I was watching TV in the living room and he comes out and says. "Give me the Remote I'm gonna watch something!" and I say "You kiddin?, you have a TV in your room" then he babbled something and went into his room and got his remote and started changing the channels.

so I got up and walked over to him and started to hand him my remote. he then had this strange confused look on his face. but then I jerked back my remote and tooks his too and went "Ha Ha Motherfucker!!" and I sat back down.

Then at that point he pushed the recliner I was sitting in against the wall with his wheel chair (I told you that thing was a tank)

I know that fighting over a remote is rediculous and stupid. and your prolly thinking "he said ha ha mother fucker to his grandfather" like I said I only say that when he's nuts and he's said much much MUCH worse to me.

This is fucking brilliant, if it is a lie you need to write a novel and if it's true you need to write a biography - the scene in the veterans hospital alone would justify a movie script =D

--- G.

Morrison's Lament said:
This is fucking brilliant if it's true you need to write a biography - the scene in the veterans hospital alone would justify a movie script =D

--- G.

lol you know I actually thought of that (my grandmother too) only problem is, is that I'm a horrible writer (just a musician) so I don't know if anyone would read it.

*Update*

if you have read the earlier posts you know that we found vodka in his bed, well I have found more looks like he's decided to start drinking again after like 20 years. All of the insanity I have mentioned is him sober. I'm actually afraid to see what he'll do when he's drunk.

i believe you.. it sounds very plausible.
i guess just try and avoid him as much as possible, old ppls brains are hard to change when they ahve decided soemthing
or go get a girlfriend and then he might realiseor soemthing.
does ure gran know about this? how bizzare

yes it's very very bizarre. and as a matter of fact I do have a Girlfriend and he has met her on multiple occasions.

and my grandmother found out that he thoght that long before I did.

ask him if hes done grams doggystyle and compliment on her kinkyness and say hes was a very lucky man but now he cant hit it like he used to so he should thank u for doin his dirty work:D

_high_life_ said:
ask him if hes done grams doggystyle and compliment on her kinkyness and say hes was a very lucky man but now he cant hit it like he used to so he should thank u for doin his dirty work:D

*begins to puke*

This thread initially had very little direction, but has now officially crashed and burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.