I survived Y2K!!!!

X-RaverQueen

Bluelighter
Well I survived Y2K!! I was originally going to Cairo, Egypt, but lost some money, had my car broken into, all my X-Mas gifts stolen
frown.gif
....so I decided to go to Miami instead. What an incredible trip!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
We had all the hook ups thanks to one of my friends who knew a club promoter.
wink.gif
The 7 of us started out on the 28th b4 dawn. We took 420 all the way to Jacksonville where we stopped for the night at a Mom's house. Let's party!!! We all decided to drink then changed our minds to G. After debating for awhile Smokey and I decided to clear our drug inventory. We split a cube of really, really good acid I had been saving. We both thought it probably won't work anyway, due to the fact that I had it for over a month. Everyone started to calm down around 1:00am after dancing for the camera. Smokey curled next to his GF and the lights went out 'We have a big day tomorrow!' I was so pissed and wired. Was I the only one tripping!!!? What the fuck is he sleeping!!
frown.gif
Around 3:00am Smokey finally gets up to smoke a cigarette. Are you wired? No I'm tripping!!!HaHaHa
wink.gif
We both went outside and peaked for 2hrs, laughing our heads off at our retarded reason for eating old acid in the 1st place. "Let’s just get it out of the way!" What a strange trip!
wink.gif
Needless to say Smokey didn't drive the rest of the way to Miami.
We made it to the Sigma Chi house at UM around 6:30pm(naptime). We went to Level that night. It was awesome!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
I ate a DS 8 Ball & a cap of G. I started rolling b4 we got in. Luckily we were able to go straight to the front of the line. Thanks to my friend who hooked us the fuck up!!!
wink.gif
We were on the guest list. No need to pay, plus we were in the VIP section all night. The Level has so much eye candy! I cracked my glowsticks & rushed the dance floor as soon as I heard the music. I found a great spot to show off on top of the steps leading to the main stage. My friends gathered to watch. All of a sudden their eyes got sooo big!!) What the *&@#!? I wasn’t doing anything that good! I turned around to see that they had opened the curtain behind me revealing a million different colored twinkling stars. I about fell down!! WoW!
smile.gif
It was like dancing on the Milky Way. Smokey and the others were jumping up on little stages in the middle of the floor giving light shows to the whole club! I met the coolest Bluelighter!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
Adidas you're awesome!
wink.gif
He showed me some great moves. Kiss Kiss Hug Hug can’t wait to party with you again. I hope to see you in March for Oakenfold.
The second night we were on the guest list for a party in Coconut Grove, but we were stuck waiting for our pills (White supermans) which turned out to be weak as shit to come in. This made us late for the party, so we decided to go back to Level again. Once again they let us in VIP. I had to eat 5 rolls just to feel anything. I still had fun, but I really wanted to roll like the 1st night. Why don't they have any smacky pills in Miami?
NYE we got discounted tickets to Amnesia and were on the VIP list, which was great because half the club was for VIP only. This place wasn't nearly as cool as Level, but hey its a place to party. I think we were the only ones with rolls in the whole club, except for a few guys that were passing out G. I went way overbroad....I ate way too many rolls (11). I'm so ashamed!
frown.gif
I didn't started rolling good until I took 2 caps of G at the end of the night. WoW gooood G!
smile.gif
We went to the afterparty for awhile then called it a night. I couldn't sleep even though my body was so tired it hurt. So I lay awake still twirling what was left of my glowsticks above my head till I passed out.
What an awesome trip!!! I will never forget it! I’m already planning a trip back for spring break.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Now I have to take a much needed break. I hope everyone else had a great New Year's Eve! TBritton, FoX, Dana, Aby, and everyone else I missed your funnies & wish you could have been there.
wink.gif
I'm glad to be back!!!
X-RaverQueen
------------------
"Roll, roll, roll your brain swiftly down the drain.
Merrily, merrily, merrily you will go insane!"