• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I somehow remember being Israeli and Muslim

Lightning-Nl

Bluelighter
I remember how my parents brought me to a school and somehow in the United States when I was really young, and this teacher has my parents walk out and she says "aww... see your parents walk out" I went, "Yea" she then said, "Do you know why they walked out" I said "Yea!" She then said "because I'm doing it to you!" And I remember that I must've been muslim because of the muslim neck band I was wearing that had all the names I would ever go by on it. I was then studied in a school by the Groom Lake facility for 3 years and was not allowed to touch myself the whole time.

EDIT: this was supposed to be light-hearted and should not really be taken too seriously. I'm not really Muslim or Israeli but that's a funny one

Last edited:
Maybe being in that general lifestyle/environment/program in all societies is a relatable juxtaposition...?
Are not the global peons basically living in the same?
IMO?
We should relate.
Call them past lives, dreams, experiences etc... we are one.
Just my opinion.
Peace

Yeah I had a dream, where my friends dad pulled out these books on a book shelf.. and they were in Arabic.. and the characters revealed in them were my past lives..

There must have been several different lives..

But 3 I am confident that I was was:

Jabir Ibn Hayyan. The father of alchemy/chemistry.

Poet Rumi.. very famous poet who smoked ridiculous amounts of hash.

Prophet Muhammad. Kind of tough and outgoing.. but also devoutly religious..

I feel I may have been an other poet as well.. and possibly a mathematician.

I plan on moving to Israel. I have nothing but love for you. To me the Highest Honor is to be martyred for not denouncing my faith. I'm a very fervent Christian who invested a lot of my time alone. To God, fasting and studying. Some Jews even give Christian over there a hard time but it's what the Good Shapard Is calling me to do.

Jesus isn't coming back as a suffering servant. Rather He's going to be breaking knees.

The west has the concept of a cotton candy God. No! HES Alpha and Omega. I want to study the Quran so I can have some leverage if I'm needed in a certain area. I don't plan on denouncing my faith. I anticipate my departure with Great eagerness and gladness. Also tho on what you had to go thru. You know the Middle East better then anyone on here. If I can make Him real to you like He made Himself Real to me then we win. Jesus said if you wanna be My follower you must deny self, take up your Cross and follow me. I knew the Muslim who did 13 years for attempted murder. He said Daniel I just love the way you talk about Jesus cuz you make Him real to me. I respect you tho. I ain't going to preach to you plus I know there is honor killings so I'm looking out after you.