• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I SNORTED GLASS.. literally.

nycdude4fun

Greenlighter
after about a year and a half of being meth free I went out over the holidays and have been relapsing since. this week, as per usual I smashed my pipe and flushed everything else....

...this morning however I fished the pipe out of the garbage (in a baggie) a separated the drugs from the broken glass. after the first bump I noticed I didn't get all the glass. did I stop there? NOPE. I was more through and did another glass filled bump. Then I read I what happens when you ingest glass. Brilliant.

five hours later I was in the ER for a panic attack (thinking it was my heart congested with shards of glass). X-Ray didn't find anything and got a thumbs up from the Doc. but I'm still; worried other problems will come up with any free floating shards or dust in my system.

This isn't what I want and this isn't the life I want to lead. while high it all sounds good but I know I want to live, I'm just worried I've created another obstacle for myself and body to deal with.

Anyone have any similar experiences? I guess I'm looking for a bit of hope.

after about a year and a half of being meth free I went out over the holidays and have been relapsing since. this week, as per usual I smashed my pipe and flushed everything else....

...this morning however I fished the pipe out of the garbage (in a baggie) a separated the drugs from the broken glass. after the first bump I noticed I didn't get all the glass. did I stop there? NOPE. I was more through and did another glass filled bump. Then I read I what happens when you ingest glass. Brilliant.

five hours later I was in the ER for a panic attack (thinking it was my heart congested with shards of glass). X-Ray didn't find anything and got a thumbs up from the Doc. but I'm still; worried other problems will come up with any free floating shards or dust in my system.

This isn't what I want and this isn't the life I want to lead. while high it all sounds good but I know I want to live, I'm just worried I've created another obstacle for myself and body to deal with.

Did it synergise in anyway?

You should dissolved it in water and filtered it then perhaps just snort the water or wait for it to dry out

- Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

for the record, so far, I seem fine.

It was like that dude at my work that was ranting and raving about chemtrails and fluoride in the water while chain smoking packs of cigarettes.

Yeah snorting glass could probably be detrimental to your immediate health. But you know how they manufacture methamphetamine right? That glass is going to be the least of your worries.

Also. Instead of throwing your drugs away try just holding them in your hand but not using. I did this one time for a month I would just come home and I would stare at it for hours. Talk to myself talk to it talk to the voices but I would never use it until I gave it away. Mind over matter

Sides what's the point of smashing it or throwing it away or flushing it. It's not like it's not everywhere.

In the future though try to refrain from ingesting glass.