• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I smoked a shit load of my weed on benzos and don't know what I'm going to do

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
I got more on the way but the shit always takes forever. I usually have plenty of weed and just get 1-2 ounces at a time and I'm fine but I did benzos and kept waking up with chunks of weed missing. fuuuck this sucks my cart is basically empty and I have some really really good weed but I was saving it for a special occasion or something. At least I have 100 roaches and a couple grams left but fuck

What's a good way to make weed last?

Anyone around?
I get very generous on high dose benzo (or alcohol) and give away everything or sometimes people just help themselves and I dont know, dont care or out of it.

Anyone around?
I get very generous on high dose benzo (or alcohol) and give away everything or sometimes people just help themselves and I dont know, dont care or out of it.
Lol i doubt it I'm the only person I see with ounces of weed. Hopefully these roaches last me and the last of my weed. I just hope I don't blow through it doing other drugs.

Theres no fun on getting high by yourself. Unless its crack....if its crack cocaine get the fuck away from mayeeeeeee.

I don't have any friends but I usually just mix weed with benzos and opiates all day so it feels good

Best fucking feeling ever.

Really, though, the best way to stretch your weed out is to limit your consumption, and I realize that's kind of a bullshit answer. I've said it over and over again on this forum, however, that vaping weed (flower, not extracts) is by far the most efficient way I've found to get high. Barring that, it's either abstain/cut down or start mixing with tobacco (yuck!)

Really, though, the best way to stretch your weed out is to limit your consumption, and I realize that's kind of a bullshit answer. I've said it over and over again on this forum, however, that vaping weed (flower, not extracts) is by far the most efficient way I've found to get high. Barring that, it's either abstain/cut down or start mixing with tobacco (yuck!)
Well the weed I have left is really good at least.

empty the roach like you would do with cigs, depends tho. If they're spliff isn't worthwhile, if they're a joint not even then bc you would get let's say outta 100 as u said.. somewhere around half and this if they're all the way down smoked and i think they're, if they're until the filter you might get a joint outta it. But my opinion with saving, the best method is a pipe with those 100 you can get decent. Also store your green in a glass jar as it prevent the terpenes from fainting and the answer is to smoke less and try and be more active during ur session, that's one of the reason drugs addicts are drug addicts bc they can't discover other habbits.

Best fucking feeling ever is banging IV morphine and smoking a fat hit of crack as the rush comes on.