• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I signed for a controlled delivery... No arrest.... What is next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckmeright

Greenlighter
I have spent all day in the worst panic of my life after these events....I was expecting a package of illegal substance from India. The package was brought to my doorstep today by a USPS guy. There was a 2 minute awkward standoff of me denying knowing what this package was, before I signed for it hesitantly and took it inside. The package obviously sounded like it rattled when it was shaken up. It was coming from India and was clearly seemed to be filled with rattling blister packs. It has been 12 hours since this event and no LEO's have showed up to raid my house.. What is next? Am I being watched? Will my home be raided with a warrant in future days? What is going to happen?? The USPS man drove off without serving mail to my other neighbors as they usually would. Everything about this was sketchy... With controlled drops, are the repercussions immediate if they are coming? I have a horrible feeling about all of this... I can't believe I signed for it.. should have counted my losses. The illegal substance were small and worth less than <snip>. My home is clean now but I have no idea about the impending doom coming my way... Is anyone on here familiar with a controlled delivery that led to warrant, raid, surveillance? Or are controlled deliveries with repercussions always immediate? Please get back to me ASAP with any info to help

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spent all day in the worst panic of my life after these events....I was expecting a package of illegal substance from India. The package was brought to my doorstep today by a USPS guy. There was a 2 minute awkward standoff of me denying knowing what this package was, before I signed for it hesitantly and took it inside. The package obviously sounded like it rattled when it was shaken up. It was coming from India and was clearly seemed to be filled with rattling blister packs. It has been 12 hours since this event and no LEO's have showed up to raid my house.. What is next? Am I being watched? Will my home be raided with a warrant in future days? What is going to happen?? The USPS man drove off without serving mail to my other neighbors as they usually would. Everything about this was sketchy... With controlled drops, are the repercussions immediate if they are coming? I have a horrible feeling about all of this... I can't believe I signed for it.. should have counted my losses. The illegal substance were small and worth less than $100. My home is clean now but I have no idea about the impending doom coming my way... Is anyone on here familiar with a controlled delivery that led to warrant, raid, surveillance? Or are controlled deliveries with repercussions always immediate? Please get back to me ASAP with any info to help
Whoa, slow down with the schizo talk mate, if it was a CD they would have immediately knocked down the door after the USPS guy left. If they haven't done it yet, then they're not going to do it. Do you have some benzos you can take? They will definitely help you out with the stress and paranoia

Yeah, Anxious.Individual is right, in any case I've ever heard of the person is arrested right after receiving the package. They need to have you with the package in hand because that's the evidence. It sounds like everything went fine, except it sounds like you may have made the mail carrier a little suspicious which was dumb.

If you're going to sign for it and accept it, do so right away casually like it's any normal package. If you're not going to do, then don't. But "awkwardly denying" knowing what it is or 2 minutes then hesitantly signing for it is suspicious. And mail carriers are obligated to report suspicious behavior involving the mail.

I doubt it was enough for this person to actually say anything, they probably paid you no mind, but just a heads up. Also, if you're going to order illegal things, domestic would be the way to go, as eventually customs is going to check one of your packages from overseas. Also, you sound way too paranoid to be doing this kind of thing. Nothing even happened and you're freaking out.

Also, I believe this would fall under "legal discussion" and therefore completely against the rules.

For the sake of ur mental well being don't order shit from India..? It seems to do u more harm than good (stress)

yea stay within the country for stuff, for a start. I also don't think you have anything to worry about.

was he a different usps guy than normal? that normally delivers your mail? sometimes they wait to do packages and come back and do them. do you live in a home, or apartment? sometimes people here will deliver regular mail (i live in an apartment), and perhaps things that can be left at the door, but will come back with things that need signed for, so he might have done the regular mail drop first, and then when you saw him he was coming back to do the signature work.

Why would you even order something illegal from India to begin with if you know it could have serious consequences?
I know addiction makes us do stupid things but maybe it would be better using the darknet or whatever especially since the big times of internet pharmacies etc are pretty much over as far as I know (at least here in Europe).

Status
Not open for further replies.