I seriously dont deserve to live

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
They say everyone lives for a reason i dont think thats true

all i have done since birth is destroy my life and lives of people around me(Literally)

It kinda makes me sad that i cant help the world with my skills and i want to but the only thing ive been good at my whole life is making weapons and explosives and coding and hacking and i cant even code something good because i have no good ideas every idea i have and everything ive coded was made for a malicious use those are the only things i can think of and im fluent in multiple coding langs but the only thing ive ever coded that would benefit anyone is a goddamn antivirus and the only reason i could make that is because i make malware and my malicious projects always make me money my weapons make me money my drugs make me money i tried going legit before and legit had no success no matter how hard i tried but whenever i make malicious software or try something malicious its fucking always successfull and i feel like an idiot because the only science i know has to do with devices made to kill and the coding and all other computer related shitz i do is either malicious or a failure no one buys legit shit cuz there are so many others doing it everyone flocks to malicious tools for example i sold 353 copies of a keylogger i made in .net framework C# yet an antivirus more advanced than half the shit out there sold 0 ive never been able to make something useful other than firearms, explosives and chemical weapons in real life and i legit am getting so fuckign tired of running from cops and other criminals i want to quit all this fucked shit but its the only thing that works for me.

Ive helped almost noone in my entire life not even my family yet ive hurt anyone i wanted to hurt ive done things i really cant say on the internet and i want to make up for it but i have no clue how to help the world my whole life ive been using my skills for malicious purposes and now they are the only ideas i have. and its legit driving insane(literally) i feel done with life and that its just gonna be the same shit til i get a life sentence or i get shot and i aint workin no fucking normal job like mcdicks i wanna do something substancial i can make fucking IoT botnets that spread to over 50k devices i can code fucking malware for both nix and win based devices i can make explosives thatl destroy villages and pipeguns but i cant make one thing that helps anyone but myself

Thanks and ya i have worked at this part time although the companies i tested for were really shady somewhat illegal buisnesses(booters, doxbins etc) im going to read and check those out now thanks for the help hopefully i can find something that i like to do that doesnt land me back in a correctional facility