• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I said something during sex that might make him back off

Sorry to dig up something from your original post but...you referred to him as a "punk ass bitch" in the same story where you supposedly "love him" and he is your "soul mate". Is it possible you set this one up from the beginning? Sorry, just...there is some incongruity there.

I said "I'll see if he runs away LIKE a punk ass bitch" which is exactly what he ended up doing. I fought for us. My heart is bleeding. There was a connection I have never felt before. What really hurt is when I texted "You said there was a strong connection. Unless that was a lie." And he said "There was or at least I thought there was." Then I said "Haha Funny how that changed. Bye." That was the end. He might as well have stabbed me in the fucking heart! He made me believe in love again only to have it ripped away and I don't want anything to do with men for a very very long time. You can't just play with someone's emotions like that.

In lamens terms you too had a friends with benefits arrangement and you tried to make things more serious and it didn't work. Learn from your mistakes

In lamens terms you too had a friends with benefits arrangement and you tried to make things more serious and it didn't work. Learn from your mistakes

You don't understand what it was like when we were together and the things that we expressed to one another. It definitely wasn't just a friends with benefits feeling. It was incredibly intimate and loving. I told him he led me on. Oh well. It just hurts more because now I actually know how he really feels. At least I got down to the bottom of it instead of being in the dark.

he sounds shallow, incapable of love and a waste of your time

the beautiful ones- they hurt you every time. (prince)

amazing sex is way more common than you think. u just need to meet someone like me more often (though am gay)

Haha Too bad you're gay. I'll be having sex with myself for a while. Thinking about cock makes me sick now. I might go gay too.

I've done the same thing, under the influence though, but in a way sex is being "under the influence" of powerful chemicals, too; I think that's more or less understood most of the time, when I blurted it out we had an awkward moment and then just started laughing. At worst case probably just let him know that you were in the heat of the moment and weren't trying to move things fast or anything. People say all sorts of shit during sex. Just like when drunk or high. It is, after all, really an altered state of it's own.

I've done the same thing, under the influence though, but in a way sex is being "under the influence" of powerful chemicals, too; I think that's more or less understood most of the time, when I blurted it out we had an awkward moment and then just started laughing. At worst case probably just let him know that you were in the heat of the moment and weren't trying to move things fast or anything. People say all sorts of shit during sex. Just like when drunk or high. It is, after all, really an altered state of it's own.

From what I gather, he's not interested anymore. He said he can't give me the connection I want. Women are more likely to fall in love from sex because there's some kind of chemical released. The more women have sex with a guy, the more she is likely to fall in love. So yeah, it's a drug in itself.

Well, you live and learn. I did learn to be more protective of my heart. People aren't always what they seem.