European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"I rub more than that on my DICK.."

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Have you ever played it slightly "Big Charlie Potatoes" when it came down to dosing? Have you bragged like a little she-bitch about "how much you can take" (not up the arse) Or have you nagged somebody with less experience to take a bigger dose like a lady on her last jamrag?

Be honest my little monkeys.

Yeah more than once. I snorted almost half a gram of great coke in one line and proceeded to tell a mortified friend exactly what I'd like to do on her...
I once took 2 clonazolam, waited half an hour, took another 2, blacked out and woke up in hospital 2-3 days leter. When I was discharged I found the packet in my pocket and there was 4 left out of 50. That was unintentional though, but even so 4x1mg clonazolam was pretty silly. There was also methadone, crack and heroin involved in that odyssey, but I only found that out after I was sacked and they produced all the paraphernalia in my dismissal meeting that they'd found in the bin. I had to be naloxoned at work by paramedics too, not my finest hour. I was a fucking support worker as well!

Once convinced a mate to take a bit more speed (I already had), as it looked like it'd be a long night. I seem to have a silly resistance to stimulants, which I forget about. Que three hours later, I'm still making what I think are witty comments, while he's babbling about crazy shit.
Why I always get others to titrate their dose upwards...

I remember another time back when I was regularly using Kratom, me and some friends were boshing some mephedrone and I was eagerly awaiting the postman saying "oh man, I can't wait for this kratom! I'm gonna immediately take like 30grams and make myself ill!!!" full of energetic enthusiasm from the meph.
Well, I did, and I was. So fucking ILL.

Another time I gave my friend 2mg of subutex when he had no tolerance and we walked around the Hancock museum and he was constantly saying in his Melbourne accent "oh man, oi think ahm gonna doi!" Poor fucker, I felt quite bad.
Although he did nearly kill me by giving me a ridiculous bomb of meph another time. There was no malice in either act, just stupidity and over enthusiasm in our love of getting wrecked.

Being the total drug nit i am proper dosing is something i am quite proud of.

Well, I did, and I was. So fucking ILL.
Gotta respect the kratom, man. It’s the one opioid that you genuinely CANNOT take too much of; it’ll just come back up. That’s why I like it, actually. No temptation to take too much 😁

As for my own story, I used to get an 8ball of fishscale and kill the entire thing in a night with just 1 buddy of mine. We did what we termed “rock star lines;” I had, at the time, a solid wood coffee table, rectangular, with a glass inset in the middle. It was about 6” wide, and we’d make the line from one end to the other and do the entire thing at once. Fun times! :lines:

Haha^^ yeah we used to call them Hollywood lines. Although they were never quite THAT big!
I also once did a line of fish food when I was 17...🤟

Yeah more than once. I snorted almost half a gram of great coke in one line and proceeded to tell a mortified friend exactly what I'd like to do on her...
I once took 2 clonazolam, waited half an hour, took another 2, blacked out and woke up in hospital 2-3 days leter. When I was discharged I found the packet in my pocket and there was 4 left out of 50. That was unintentional though, but even so 4x1mg clonazolam was pretty silly. There was also methadone, crack and heroin involved in that odyssey, but I only found that out after I was sacked and they produced all the paraphernalia in my dismissal meeting that they'd found in the bin. I had to be naloxoned at work by paramedics too, not my finest hour. I was a fucking support worker as well!
You get a medal for showing everyone how absolutely not to do drugs.

Not exactly a brag, but I once gave a pill of 50mg aMT to a guy I had met in a club, didn't think much of it as I was on my usual 150mg that night.
He took it at midnight and I saw him later, he was very happy about the effects.
Then I go back home, sleep and I wake up at about 8pm on Sunday to find he had posted a selfie on FB at 5PM where he had a full on Sylvester Stallone style stim grin and he captioned it "God dam Phobos".