• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine i relapsed. tip of my thumb is cold and purple

infantannihilator

Bluelighter
i think i knicked an artery i dunno. thought it was random bruising but its distinctly cold, and nail bed pallor is a purple. pinching it has no effect on colour. a warm shower afforded some weird odd tingling. 36hours post injection. no pain discernible.

i have a feeling itll be fine, its not spreading, but its a lottle disconcerting, especially the cold dead feeling. i naturally have poor hand circulation but the tipof the thumb is an estimated ten degrees cooler than the index finger just over yonder.

sigh. why do i do this shit to myself :/

Whenever people make posts like this the answer is invariably when in doubt see a doctor. It's not worth losing a limb or finger over, your pride is not worth that.

Is it swollen, numb and how bad was the pain? Because hitting an artery would be some pretty intense pain. But Like he said, go see a doctor. Don't want to lose a finger or worse. If you weren't in horrible pain then you probably hit a nerve. I would still get checked though.

Go to a doctor man, it's no biggie to just go and try to set your mind at ease.

Chasing that stim high can be a real bitch.

Sounds like the start of gangrene. As much as I know the idea will scare you, go to the ER. It's not worth the long-term damage to not get medical attention for this.