• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I really really really need help.

Worstdayever369

Greenlighter
Please help! I got into a fight with my boyfriend two days ago and my friend Came and picked me up to stay at his place. I was visibly shaken so I asked for something for my nerves. He got me some pills and we went to target to get me some essentials. In the make up aisle aisle I start rolling harder than I even knew was possible. I ask him if it was molly, which it is, he just didn't tell me and is new to it, and didn't know quite what he had. This has to be some kind of super molly because the initial peak I just started orgamsing with out moving and trying not to scream. I didn't know you could even do that on molly, I haven't taken it in years. I grew up Mormon and the very first drug I ever did was molly. To this day that group of people still say it is the best molly they have ever had, and our first should be your biggest roll. This put that to shame, does anyone know what is could be that is making me still roll two days later. I can't sleep and I won't stop vibrating, and I did a lot of molly back in the day. I am so confused. I made the mistake once after my first roll of getting a pill from a stranger, and learned quickly that they cut molly with speed. This is not that kind of tweet. This is the never ending roll at the very worst time that I didn't know was going to happen. I always loved going to sleep on molly, and I can't sleep because I'm still getting peaks. I've been trying to figure it out day because I thought I was finally coming down, but it was my body lying to me. He doesn't know how much he gave me, all I got is that he got off a stone. Is there some kind of 1000% type of new molly I can't find. I don't remember rolling more than 4 hours on a good day, and it was almost always slow and not this. Please help me stop rolling so I can deal with my break up. My friend doesn't know enough to even understand what's happening and how unusual this is. I do not know anyone in my life now that would know what is going on. I don't know what else to do, or what the Fuck can make someone cum for hours by just moving and then keep rolling for days. I found this site and I am hoping you guys can tell me what is in me and how to stop.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the newer drugs going around have pretty lengthy half lives - for example if a drug has a 24 hour half life that means that only half of it will be out of your system in 24 hours.

Don't be afraid to go to the doctors. Try to stay hydrated, eat some food, and don't overheat (no hot showers). Some people would probably try to track down a benzodiazepine but it may still be hard to sleep until its out of your system. An anti-psychotic could null the high and get you sleeping but they have side effects and aren't to be taken lightly, so something like that would definitely have to come from a doctor.

Sorry about your fight :\ any questions are welcome, try not to worry in the meantime. I'm sure the drug will work its way out of your system soon.

I'm sorry to here you're having to go through this right now when trying to deal with a break up. That must be incredibly frustrating. Honestly it sounds like alcohol or benzos, ala Xanax, Klonopin, etc. are your best bet here.

That's a really...interesting thing to be going through after a serious fight. I honestly have no idea what in the hell you took, it sounds like it'd be pretty great at a 3 day festival but the best advice that I could give is stay hydrated and go to the doctor. I don't reccomend you take any other drug to "calm your nerves" or something since it might be a research chemical and that could have some very adverse effects. I mean mixing whatever you took mixed with other substances could do nothing, it could hospitalize you or even kill you.

All in all, your safest bet is just go to the doctor and see what he says, you won't get arrested for doing an illegal drug or anything like that.

Please keep us posted as I'm interested to how this turns out

Edit: just did some reading and it's possible that you had some really pure MDA as it typically lasts longer (assuming you did in fact take an mdxx)

Last edited: