• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I pinched my femoral nerve and it hurts soooooooo bad

ThePharmacist4925

Bluelighter
I haven't been able to see neurologist yet, so I'm left buying oxys off the street, which is expensive and stupid to do something illegal. What can I expect as a prescription for pain. I'm only taking an OP 20 time-release oxycocodone twice daily, that helps enough. I also take gabapentin for anxiety, but apparently that should help as wll. With everyday the pain gets worse andI can't afford to keep this habit uo, Did I permanently hurt myself and is no doctor going to help with the pain, I'm super worried guys.Getting in and out of bed hurts more than I ever thought something so good feeling could feel so painful.

It depends on how you managed to pinch the nerve (disease process, prolonged pressure from sitting/lying in the wrong position, ect.)
If you are in the US and don't have an existing script for any sort of pain medication, it's unlikely that you're going to walk in and be given the medication of choice.
You're seeing a neurologist, so you'll likely have some testing done. Depending on the outcome you may be given a litany of treatment options/variations.