• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I ordered 2FME during benzo wd instead of 2FMA and I need help

Ono-D

Greenlighter
First and foremost, I don't even know where to begin this post, but I wanna stress:

1., I'm new here and uneducated. I know the good old dope,coke,meth,h plus pills and that's it.

2., I know it's impossible to identify what I have without a test kit and I don't ask any of you to do that. I just hope somebody else had 2-FME too and I'm not alone in the world. Idgaf about 5,4MMC too, it's just part of the whole picture.

I feel kinda stupid, but after 3,4MMC being a great experience and helped A LOT with managing my benzo wds and opiate taper (kratom and Codeine), I started reading up everything I found about these research chemicals.
Since sourcing is not allowed, it doesn't matter where I got these, but I figured if 3MMC and 4MMC are some derivatives of mephedrone and the vendor proclaimed 3,4MMC gave me a very M-CAT experience, decided to buy stuff called 5,4MMC. It is a brown rock, but doesn't look like crystal, more like some brown salt. Sour.

The other stuff, 2-FME looks like regular amphetamine. Tastes like speed, looks like speed. But what is it really? It is still wet, so I ingested a fairly tiny amount orally. Did the same with 5,4MMC.
I am unable to find any information about them anywhere. Only 2-FMA (which I originally wanted, but my stupid self put the wrong stuff in the cart.), which is not 2-FME.
Nothing at all about 5,4MMC, except some people saying 5MMC is 3MMC for some chemistry reason I'm too uneducated for. So that would mean 5,4MMC is 3,4MMC which is clearly not, because they are nothing alike. (Turned out later on another platform there is no such thing as 5MMC, let alone 5,4MMC so I bought some bogus bs)

My favourite ROI is chasing the dragon, which worked perfectly with 3,4MMC. Tried the same with the other two substances, but something feels off. 5,4MMC tastes and smells terrible during chasing and looks kinda burnt, it is very harsh on my lungs. 2-FME feels better to chase, but I can't pinpoint any noticeable effects after chasing. I feel great, but that could be a nice chasing session of 3,4MMC and 7,5gs of a very good quality kratom batch.
I feel like a rat in a maze. I'm probably exactly that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, since I don't know what should I use these for, what is the right ROI and dosing.

I spent the last night chasing 3,4MMC to survive the night without any opioid, and took a bigger amount of 2-FME orally to distinguish effects. I feel great again, almost Armodafinil-like, but honestly it can be psychosis or make-believe due to sunken cost fallacy.

What the hell is this stuff? It makes no sense, since MA stand for MethAmphetamine, but what ME supposed to stand for? MethEinstein?

Thank you.

Reactions: ___
Amphetamine is alpha-methyl-phenethylamine so I think ME would alpha-ethyl-phenethylamine plus whatever differentiates meth and amphetamine.
Thanks for the info. I ate d1ck with the money I wasted on these. Later turned out I was supposed to put "5,4MMC" in a drink then it worked. Too bad I wasted like 0.99999999999.g of it before.

2-FME for the most part was placebo but when I clearly felt it after ingesting 0.7 orally it felt like heavily cut amphetamine sulfate without anything good about it. Like some retarded foster sister of amphetamines. It gave me enough willpower to repair Grub on my mom's PC but it quickly faded away.

Lesson learned...Don't buy these..I bought 0.5g of real Meth after for cheaper than the €64 I wasted on these and I appreciate being on ice on a whole different level.

Reactions: ___
I wouldn't smoke or vape anything you don't have info on. I think sometimes HCl salt and freebase forms can affect boiling vs melting point or something like DPT HCl is toxic to vape/smoke but I think crack is the HCl form and the better version to smoke. Drugs are bad tho get out while you can. If you're going through hell keep going don't idle around sinking deeper.