I now get a regular script for lorazapam

Ganja Gremlin

Bluelighter
The first few times I got prescribed them I only was given like 10 pills and no refills, well the new perscriber I'm seeing at the trauma clinic I'm going to gave me 3 refills, I have to meet with her again in a month and then in 2.more months, she said Whats most important is that I am regularly going to therapy.
Well I picked up my script yesterday and I got 60 .5mg lorazepam, I don't know if this is suppose to last me a month or two months cuz they told me not take it everyday , and I said I usually take it 3-4 days out of the week .

Anyways I will use them for their intended purpose , but also now that I'm getting so many I'll probably take double doses more often .. really like relaxing on ativan and smoking a few bowls .

I'm also hoping after a month they will change me to 1mg pills instead . My script says I can take .5mg twice a day as needed but honestly if it's a really bad panic attack I need 2 of them

I'm also so happy to finally get prescribed a medication that helps me , people say lorazapam has little recreational value but for me it just feels so freeing to not be riddled with anxiety and fear from ptsd, it feels like being a little kid again. If I take over 1mg it is pretty damn relaxing as well.

Yeah, my dad has been taking 1mg everyday for last 30 years.
It has saved his life from agoraphobia.

If he didn't take his one pill in the morning he wouldnt be able to make it out of the house

Yeah, my dad has been taking 1mg everyday for last 30 years.
It has saved his life from agoraphobia.

If he didn't take his one pill in the morning he wouldnt be able to make it out of the house
It has been a blessing for me honestly , I feel like it's helping me get my life back
Anxiety had made my world so small

Benzo scripts are a life saver for panic attacks. I didn't often take them, was taking them a couple times a week when I was prescribed them a few times but due to switching drs when I moved I no longer have a prescriber.....shit sucks. I have some left of my old prescription but am afraid to take it just in case I need to pass a drug test if I search for new jobs, and I doubt they'll accept a 5 month old script as a valid rx if I pissed dirty for benzos. I'll take some occasionally if I need to force myself to sleep but otherwise save them for a panic attack if necessary. I have a new dr who is all anti benzos, so I'm SOL for now. Be careful with benzos, try not to build a tolerance just in case you can't get them prescribed anymore.

I've never taken klonopin but I've been thinking about asking for a longer acting benzo , so I might bring up either that or valium at my next appointment