I never thought this day would come

Goose

Bluelighter
But it's going to be totally worth it. I'm stopping all drug use until my birthday on March 4th. No smoking (anything), rolling, tripping, even coffee is out the door. I'm taking up tea in place of coffee (Earl Grey). Why you ask, because I need to focus on getting everything together for my party on March 3rd. I'm still gonna be raving, I'll just be helping all my friends along, getting them home safe and buying them candy and whatnot. March 4th, I'm gonna candyflip like I've never done before, smoke my lungs off, and maybe even a cup o' joe. But until then... wish me luck, I haven't been sober in two years. This is gonna be a fun experiment. If anyone needs a sober ride home you know who to call.
I'll still post on Bluelight, can't quit that. I have plenty of stories to tell.
PEACE,
- Goose
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

Well this is weird coming from me - cause I every week say I most take a break and then at the weekend I say - O.k next week !!
I totally admire you and support you on the choice - everybody should put limitations and take an occasional break - best of luck !!
Besides - A real raver knows the raves aren't about the drugs - they are about PLUR and making friends - and I know people who do it sober - and i envy them - maybe that would be me one of these days - I'm not a junkey - I just have low will power !!!
Keep on raving keep on spreding PLUR where ever you go - and On march have the time of your life !!!
Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Goose! You are the shite!
Mad props to you for having such drive and motivation. It's really cool to see how you want to take a break out of your own free will--not for coming close to an OD (or something like that).
If you ever feel tempted to do stuff before your b'day, don't give in! If you need a sober person to party with, I'll be there with ya!
The One (Adrienne)
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

that is so wierd my b-day is mar 3. the last time i rolled was jan16 i decided to break until my b-day too. im going to the ascension on mar 3 in queens to celebrate. good luck... i dont think i could ever give up my caffinated tea though!!!

that is so wierd my b-day is mar 3. the last time i rolled was jan16 i decided to break until my b-day too. im going to the ascension on mar 3 in queens to celebrate. good luck... i dont think i could ever give up my caffinated tea though!!!

Earl grey IS caffeinated, and soo good, lemme tell ya...that little smidgen of bergamot makes all the difference... If you want some good no caffeine stuff, try lemon and ginger, brewed for a long time with honey in it. Take it from a tea-drinker!
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

I'm not worried about the caffine so much, it's just drinking coffee makes me want to smoke cigarettes. Adrienne (and anybody else), whenever you want to go party just let me know. Oh yeah, it's not required that everyone I hang out with in the next month be sober, what fun would that be. Instead of getting all messed up, I'll just help those rolling/tripping people have a better time (give them water, backrubs, lightshows, candy/gum, vicks, car rides, I'll be the DJ, or just listen to em ramble). Doing stuff like that makes me feel good anyways, ya know. Thanks for the support out there, your all cool as hell in my book.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

*Good luck sweety!!! You can do it!!!!!*
------------------
*PeAcElOvEuNiTyReSpEcT*