• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin I need to find heroin so I don't go through withdrawal. No sourcing only ADVICE PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiates&gothgirls

Greenlighter
So I have been using for a couple years now, and it started with heroin and oxys, and now I can only get dilaudid, but I'll only be able to get 20 more 2mg dilaudid and then I'm fucked. I've read all the threads on how to cop on the street, how to cop this way or that way, etc, but the area I live in just doesn't work like that. IM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO SOURCE OR SELL ME ANYTHING I JUST NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO FIND MORE HEROIN SO I DONT GO THROUGH MINDBLOWING WD's AGAIN!! Thank you and this is my first post here, I love this forum, bluelight has helped me so much through my journeys and Idk what I'd do without you guys.

Also, to the mods and official people: Im pretty sure I posted this in the right place, if it's not the right place please don't delete it, please move it to the correct place. I am not trying to have anyone source for me or anything like that I just need advice. Thanks I love you guys this place is awesome!!! :)

The only person I've found since my my first guy moved away, was this person who sold me meth when they said it was heroin and I was going through withdrawals so I ran home to fix up and I open the tinfoil and it's a rock of meth!!! Wtf!! I don't like stims at all!!! That was a sad day :(

Last week I had a dude drive a big cadillac right into the hotel valet to meet me, he just parked his car and got out in front of everyone. 8o Dumbest shit ever, but I guess it's vegas they don't care lol

I agree with tubbs though find your local dive and go tar hunting

Welcome to BL Opiates & gothgirls,

While I understand your situation better than most and appreciate the fact that you're placing a good deal of respect on our rules, I have to close this because even though you're not asking for sources, inevitably someone will offer one. It's just the nature of these threads sometimes. While we just can't offer a "way" to come up with more H, there are a ton of threads on here that discuss how to taper at several different speeds and how to survive WD if it comes to that. Our search engine or Bing.com and your search term plus site:Bluelight.org can bring up a host of threads and posts on the subject.

Sorry to have to close this and it's not in the wrong place, but if I, any of the other Mods can be of assistance please PM one of us. Wishing you the Best of Luck.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.