• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

i need some help on dosing

johnnyquid

Greenlighter
i have 3 200mg capsules, just curious if i should take them all at once or take 2 then 45 mins later take the last one for a re-up. i am an experienced user this is not my first rodeo. just dont know how ill get more bang for my buck.

What is your tolerance like? 150 / 200mgs should be a good starting dose, 600 mg as a starting dose is crazy and if you have no tolerance its going to floor you.

well i usually take 200mg almost every time, most ive done is 400mg and i was fine im just wondering will it be a better high if i take 600mg or 400mg then when i start to feel the come down take another 200mg?

mdma has a sweet spot with almost maximal good effects and minimal side/after effects and that is typically between 1 and 2mg of mdma per kilogram of body weight. of course with bad quality or a significant tolerance you'd need to take more (if it's indeed mdma and only mdma plus inactive cuts you have).

in short, if one dose gets you rolling fine, a larger dose would give you diminished returns.

worth noting that with impure tabs, takings several doses may bring any active adulterants to a threshold level, polluting the mdma roll. I've seen people transported to a dimension MDMA can never get you to due to munching numerous, adulterated pills.

Frankly, 600mg seems unneccesary, double drop if you want to push your boundaries but beyond that, you wont feel significantly elevated euphoria, physical sideffects will be much more pronounced and as i said adulterants could turn it into an experience you were not expecting. Do what you want of course, but question why you want to take it to these extremes

Buy a test kit first. There's no reason you should need that much.