• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I need some advice

gypsymagic

Greenlighter
SWIM found a roach, at work, in between some magazines, SWIM knew it was fresh cause it smelt really dank. SWIM wants to smoke it, and has taken it out of the paper and put it in the bong. What SWIM wants to know.. is there a risk attached?

Biggest risk is some type of mold that will create poisons when burned but I assume you already did a visual inspection when loading up the bong and if there was none... I suppose in theory it could be laced with PCP or something, are your coworkers the type to smoke lovelies at work lol.

No offence but why would you want to smoke a roached joint. If you're that concerned with getting high you feel like smoking roaches then you need to take a serious look at things. Why?.... really... why take that little bit of pot out of a roach to smoke. Reeks of desperation man.

In answer to your question, it'll probs taste off, it could be mixed with anything, doubtful, but you never know. An as someone else mentioned, mould, though if its a fresh roach, I doubt it.

By the way, we don't use SWIM here.

^ YES please do not SWIM, it makes things confusing and offers no benefit. It's unlikely there would be a risk but personally I would give it the taste test in a pipe since it's hard to back out of a bong hit

yes The risk is that he will get up and eat all his coworkers food, this happens to me alot then my boss wonders where his burritos keep disapearing too lol