I need helpi

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I got my post deleted and was being fkn genuine! I took 200mg tramadol, 5g of paracetamol with 300mg codeine, 1200mg pregabalin, 20mg diazepam, 30mg nitrazepam, 2.5g phenibut and eszopiclone. Could someone who isn't a narcissistic give me a answer. I have suffered abuse from where I live half of them are probably on here! Thank you. If you wish delete this as well

Do you know who deleted it and why?

Calling us narcissists isn't helping your cause. What seems to be your issue? You ingested all these chemicals and are now worried that you are going to die or something?

I suppose you have a good reason for ingesting massive amounts of drugs so maybe you can enlighten us as to your reasoning.

I have been getting abuse from all my neighbours and it's getting to the stage I felt suicidal, but then last night after taking all that, I felt intense rage, and gave them a piece of my mind, the entire street, I was taking a load of drugs phenibut, pregabalin and all the drugs previously mentioned, then was taking c-codamol again, which was 4g of paracetamol at once, then last night took 5g of paracetamol 300mg codeine, and even contemplated suicide. I had soma and was passing out. Finished them off and was trying to kill myself. Then when the neighbours were being narcissistic, the benzo rage kicked in and was being verbally abusive, I thought why should I die because of them. Felt weird and took eszopiclone to stop a sezuire from tramadol. Sorry no problem with you people but had 3 years of neighbours telling lies about me, 2 weeks ago had people outside threatening me. A lot of them are lurking around here. I got worried I would die of paracetamol poisoning, again sorry but everyday these neighbours are getting me suicidal then when they start the benzo rage takes over. Again sorry. Should I be worried?

I don't think you are going to die from the drugs as you are posting on here and seem to be articulating fine. Your words are intelligible and you are making sense. So I think you will be okay.

The bigger issue is your neighbors and all the stress it is causing you. Not sure why they dislike you so much but it sounds like they may dislike you even more after last night.

Trying to kill yourself to rid yourself of the neighbors is a real bad idea.

Is moving not a possibility?

I have been getting abuse from all my neighbours and it's getting to the stage I felt suicidal, but then last night after taking all that, I felt intense rage, and gave them a piece of my mind, the entire street, I was taking a load of drugs phenibut, pregabalin and all the drugs previously mentioned, then was taking c-codamol again, which was 4g of paracetamol at once, then last night took 5g of paracetamol 300mg codeine, and even contemplated suicide. I had soma and was passing out. Finished them off and was trying to kill myself. Then when the neighbours were being narcissistic, the benzo rage kicked in and was being verbally abusive, I thought why should I die because of them. Felt weird and took eszopiclone to stop a sezuire from tramadol. Sorry no problem with you people but had 3 years of neighbours telling lies about me, 2 weeks ago had people outside threatening me. A lot of them are lurking around here. I got worried I would die of paracetamol poisoning, again sorry but everyday these neighbours are getting me suicidal then when they start the benzo rage takes over. Again sorry. Should I be worried?
5g paracetamol can't harm you at all.Don't worry about that,but why u took so much different meds?Just try to calm down.Sleep,if you can a little bit.That helps too

I’ve always thought good fences make good neighbors. How did the issue with the neighbors start? And I think @Nurse Ratched asked before- can you move? Maybe temporarily stay with someone until you either feel better about the situation or it changes a bit.

Suicide is never the answer. And mixing a bunch of meds is dangerous. Tell us more about the situation and how it started.

I also looked at your post history and nobody deleted any of your threads. Maybe the drugs were just too heavy and you thought someone had.

Confirming there were no deletions. The only deleted posts in your history were done so by you, @Jungo871.

I’ve always thought good fences make good neighbors.

Ain't that the damn truth?

I thought why should I die because of them.

Exactly. Get some rest, if you can.

Maybe temporarily stay with someone until you either feel better about the situation or it changes a bit.

This.

Suicide is never the answer. And mixing a bunch of meds is dangerous. Tell us more about the situation and how it started.

And this. I'd also like to hear more about how the issues with your neighbors started and if there's a way to make the situation better without continuing to suffer or harming yourself.

Sorry to everyone again, maybe I didn't hit send. I didn't get violent, but was going on about them, after over 3 years of abuse for no reason, other than lies upon lies to cover up what they have been doing, they are no saints. Nurse ratched I thought if I could get 10 soma that would give me peace. They are highly narcissistic/sociopathic and constantly wind me up and get off on it. I react, but have been trying really hard to ignore them. If I moved they would just stalk me.

Nas47 I just took different meds to escape from reality and I really enjoy the high from codeine, but I got carried away and was popping different drugs, then started feeling weird, it's happened before when took too much tramadol. So took 2 eszopiclone to stop a sezuire as pregabalin can also lower the sezuire threshold. I can't even sleep the women next door has me up after a small amount of time. She uses everyone and is extremely narcissistic, evil person, her family aren't saints. She loves playing people against each other.

The neighbours had it in for me the moment I moved in, I have diagnosed mental health problems and she constantly plays games. Her family are never out of trouble. Think she had her kids taken off her, she can dish it out or try and wind me up and I react, but been really trying my hardest to ignore her. She deflects if someone talks about her, she is hypersensitive to criticism, even when it's constructive criticism. I used to react and make myself look bad, but now I'm trying to ignore her as she's a loner, no friends, nobody likes her or her family, think her kids have been taken off her, so she is bitter and twisted and uses me to vent her frustration. In a way I feel pity for her, rather than laugh 😃 at her I pity it. She may make up lies about me, none of which are true, she had a gang of thugs at the entire streets door 2 weeks ago and was out winding them up. She loves attention, no man, no life. I tried being nice to her but she starts trouble for no valid reason. I am not going to react anymore, what goes around hopefully (not to sound as bitter as her) comes around. She will say to people she's the victim, when confronted with her lies. I think she thinks she's smarter and more clever than everyone else. I hope she just leaves me alone. I don't go out so I have to put up with it everyday. I was thinking about suicide just to not wake up during the night with her, trying to get me to react, I am no Saint, and have reacted but now, the more attention she gets the better. Ignorance in her case is bliss 😊

Sorry to everyone again, maybe I didn't hit send. I didn't get violent, but was going on about them, after over 3 years of abuse for no reason, other than lies upon lies to cover up what they have been doing, they are no saints. Nurse ratched I thought if I could get 10 soma that would give me peace. They are highly narcissistic/sociopathic and constantly wind me up and get off on it. I react, but have been trying really hard to ignore them. If I moved they would just stalk me.

Nas47 I just took different meds to escape from reality and I really enjoy the high from codeine, but I got carried away and was popping different drugs, then started feeling weird, it's happened before when took too much tramadol. So took 2 eszopiclone to stop a sezuire as pregabalin can also lower the sezuire threshold. I can't even sleep the women next door has me up after a small amount of time. She uses everyone and is extremely narcissistic, evil person, her family aren't saints. She loves playing people against each other.

The neighbours had it in for me the moment I moved in, I have diagnosed mental health problems and she constantly plays games. Her family are never out of trouble. Think she had her kids taken off her, she can dish it out or try and wind me up and I react, but been really trying my hardest to ignore her. She deflects if someone talks about her, she is hypersensitive to criticism, even when it's constructive criticism. I used to react and make myself look bad, but now I'm trying to ignore her as she's a loner, no friends, nobody likes her or her family, think her kids have been taken off her, so she is bitter and twisted and uses me to vent her frustration. In a way I feel pity for her, rather than laugh 😃 at her I pity it. She may make up lies about me, none of which are true, she had a gang of thugs at the entire streets door 2 weeks ago and was out winding them up. She loves attention, no man, no life. I tried being nice to her but she starts trouble for no valid reason. I am not going to react anymore, what goes around hopefully (not to sound as bitter as her) comes around. She will say to people she's the victim, when confronted with her lies. I think she thinks she's smarter and more clever than everyone else. I hope she just leaves me alone. I don't go out so I have to put up with it everyday. I was thinking about suicide just to not wake up during the night with her, trying to get me to react, I am no Saint, and have reacted but now, the more attention she gets the better. Ignorance in her case is bliss 😊

An effective tool I've found for people like this that I can't really avoid but are trying to fuck with me is have a single response to everything they ever say. Something like "Your just a sad sack of shit". Just say that and keep walking. Anytime they interact in the future just say it once, and keep going on about your business. After the 5-10th time, they realize they aren't getting anything from you. These people thrive on reactions. If she gets a repeat it takes the fun away. It's like negative reinforcement training.

Others might disagree with my methods but it works. No one wants to continue to interact with a robotic, offensive, one liner of a human.

Honestly chances are she is like a dog behind a gate. All bark no bite. I've used my method to great effect 100% of the time. First person I did it to was many years ago at high school. After I just kept giving him one liner 'your a fuckwit' a handful of times anytime he tried to interact with me, he actually put his hand out and apologized. I just said your a fuckwit again and he looked so defeated. Never talked to me again, couldn't even look at me after that.

Just keep on walking, don't stop. Tell her she's a sad sack of shit. She'll grow to realise pretty quick that all she gets from interacting with you is herself feeling deprived of what she is seeking. It wrecks these sorts of people.

I wish you luck. People like this, when I was younger would find their lives kept getting harder. 'Liquid ass' can really fuck someones life up..