• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I need help

southernlove

Greenlighter
[mod edit] someone who isnt me really needs help. he was in a very sticky situation, so he put a plastic bag with red toyotas in his soda cup and closed the lid. when he got home he realized that the little plastic bag was not all the way shut (just his luck lately) and some dr. Pepper leaked into the bag and dissolved all of the red toyotas! thats [mod edit] worth of mdma! does anybody have any idea of what my friend should do? this is really bad. hes totallly screwed. all suggestions and ideas are welcome. needs help very badly.

Last edited:
Well yes your friend sounds fucked [mod edit] I suggest that you try a cheaper less illegal drug like DXM or something of the sort you can get really high for not much and it's not illegal at least until he gets back on his feet if this was for a drug deal well not very much you can do you will owe the guy [mod edit] that's it if it's your own and you were gonna use it well I guess you can just do the first suggestion also just in case check the dissolved stuff and see if any is salvageable (I mean it's worth a try) I hope your friend finds a way out of his mess and also I hope this helps

-Streetcow

Last edited by a moderator:
Best not to post anything too incriminating on bluelight :) I'm going to edit your message and Streetcows reply a bit for your own safety, but I'll leave the question since it's a valid one

I don't know what doctor pepper will do to MDMA, but lucily it is a pretty stable chemical. If it's for personal use, you might get away with letting it dry out, but dosing will be difficult since there will be doctor pepper goo left behind with the MDMA so no telling how pure it eventually is going to be. If you are willing to go a few steps further, you could try a purification/wash, search a bit in this forum, there is a thread with a guide somewhere

thanks guys I appreciate the help, and thanks for looking out for me blue bull. The concoction (dissolved red toyotas and Dr. Pepper) is still in the plastic bag SWIM hasnt touched it yet. It looks like the powder is separating from the soda, the fine dissolved powder is sitting at the bottom of the bag while there is an upper liquid layer of Dr. Pepper sitting on top. SWIM is wondering how SWIM could go about saving what is there/ salvaging what SWIM has left. Thanks guys.

mdma should be readily soluble in acidic water (dr. pepper falls into that category). the leftover powder could be the usual fillers from the pills (those are often insoluble in water).
also if the liquid outside of the baggy was in contact with the liquid on the outside of the baggy (which is very likely, given that the dr. pepper got into the baggy at all), then you'll have an unknown amount in both compartments making accurate dosing difficult.

one quick and dirty solution would be to dissolve everything in the can of dr. pepper, divide that volumetrically into portions and freezing those for later use (so that one ice cube corresponds to one pill or half a pill or whatever).

if dr. pepper is anything like coke evaporating the liquid could lead to a nasty sticky mess (especially if you heat the whole thing).
you could of course recover mdma crystals if you do an acid base extraction, but that would require some chemicals and basic organic chemistry knowledge (including how to remove the co2 from your mixture, you don't want a fountain of harshly alkaline liquid spraying in your face). also you'd lose some material, but if you work diligently, you'd end up with pretty pure mdma crystals.

^

the easiest thing to do would be that.. mix the baggie liquid/powder and everything from the rest of the can into one container, then separate that equally out into however many doses you were intending to get out of the pills. Freeze these to consume at a later date, or you could just drink them if you're planning on consuming them very soon