• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

i need help storing mushrooms

sassythesasquatch

Greenlighter
so i have 2 little baggies of dried shrooms, so far ive rapped the 2 baggies up in tin foil and then put that in a much bigger baggie and am storing it in my freezer, i have tried googling how to store them but i just want to be extra sure, is the way i am storing them now fine? is there anything i should change? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

I have shrooms I grew two years ago that are still cracker dry and snap when you try to bend them and they are just as potent from proper storage. First off you never want to put them in the freezer. Go to walmart and get a carton of "damp rid" dessicant. Get a jar or tupperware container and dump a nice handful of the damp rid into the bottom of your container. Place a couple paper towels over the dessicant and then put your bag of shrooms (assuming they are dried and not soggy from being in the freezer) into the jar/container and close the lid and voila thats it, toss them in your cupboard and they will be good for a decade or more. If anyone ever needs to dry fresh shrooms never use a dehydrator or heat, people will say they use a dehydrator with heat and that its fine but it definitely fucks with the potency, dry in front of a fan for a few days until they "Feel dry" and then use the damp rid method above to dry them to cracker dry and then store the same way with dessicant.