• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I need help FASTTTT

Shomemyopponent

Greenlighter
Sorry if I'm in the wrong place but I just took molly for the 3 time Nd don't know to much about it but I ate two burritos 2 minutes before dosing a 0.1-0.125 , it's 4 am and I can't let my gf know lol. And I just found out you shouldn't eat Bcuz before dosing Bcuz it it takes longer to kick it. It is legit pure believe me. I don't my research. But I figured I dose at 330 and by 7 I can force myself to sleep and wake up before my girl wakes up. And just act like I slept all night. Should I just go to sleep and fugg the dose I took? Shell be up at 7 to 8 it's 4 now. And dosed a half hour ago. So am I screwed or should I try and stick it out? Btw I love blue light, first time posting and registering but always on here. So some one please let me know their opinions. Please and thanks, much love fellow bluelighters. Ps I'm 6'5 250lbs and at 5 soma around midnight that's why I ate. To kick them out of my system or I wouldn't have ate anything. Sorry if I posted in the wrong area. I'm new to this. Thanks yall

Sounds like a huge waste of mdma and that you haven't done your research. How dobyou know its pure did you test it with a kit?? Try rolling with the gf instead of hiding it from her?? Also eating right before dosing will lead to horibble bio in the stomach.Also food doesn't negate soma.

Well, everyone's gotta learn to control impulsive decissions one way or another. Not much you can do but sit it out, hope for it to kick in fast and never be this stupid again... Why did you decide it was a good idea to use MDMA while you're with your girlfriend, who can't know you use, in the first place?

You dosed it without your significant other? Shame on u for not sharing with your lady friend!

I can feel your typing mood while I'm reading haha nice post!

Isn't it unfair not to share your drug with your gf?