Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I need help asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K_van113

Greenlighter
I found mushrooms on donkey shit & i need to know if they're "magic musrooms"
Help would be greatly appreciated

Well, I'm not really a veteran member of this site, but I think we'll certainly need more details... pictures might help. I know there are certainly a lot of look-a-likes of magic mushrooms. Identifying them can be easy when you have the proper guidance (like a mushroom guide of sorts). But from what I understand, identifying mushrooms is something virtually anyone can do... you just have to be smart about it.

To my (far from expert) understanding, spore printing is going to be your best bet. I can't link you straight to some of the mushroom-centric forums that have writeups, but a quick google will elaborate upon the nuances.
The broad strokes:
Remove stem, hydrate the cap if it feels excessively dry, lay cap gills-down on some reasonably thick printer stationary (ie anything but bible or rolling paper), cover cap with a glass or mug; wait twelve hours.
The cap should drop the mature spores and form a vivid purple-blue outline clearly visible to the naked eye.

I've never had any success if finding psychoactive mushrooms, but the sport printing procedure hasn't failed to do what it's supposed to do, for me?
Good luck.

Hi there, you will need to do some reading online of what we'd need for this, then read the rules of anywhere you post before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.