• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I need advice

dingdongbells

Greenlighter
I've done ecstasy numerous times but I suck at it.

I'm a highly introverted antisocial person, but learned to be extroverted through experience. Whenever I pop pills, i reach downer stage sooner than my friends, especially when I sit down to have a rest, and I hate myself for it. Anyways, Next is I sit with my back against the wall, holding my legs, and feel very down....no emotions, empty. What's wrong with my personality or am I doing the pills wrong ? Am I hypersensitive to ecstasy ?

Not to sound patronising, but let's first check the basics. Are you testing your pills? Are you definitely taking MDMA basically?

Not to sound patronising, but let's first check the basics. Are you testing your pills? Are you definitely taking MDMA basically?

yup. pills had speed with it......but I took the same pill from my friends, I had a different reaction though.

Sounds like that could be part of it but you might be crashing earlier than your friends and that just happens sometimes. Speed in the pills really doesn't help, makes the crash so much worse. Get some clean MDMA and see what happens.

What are "happy 5" pills?

I don´t think we should be discussing how to better use drugs.
I´ve seen so many threads being closed for that reason.
Or are you not discussing that?

Sounds like that could be part of it but you might be crashing earlier than your friends and that just happens sometimes. Speed in the pills really doesn't help, makes the crash so much worse. Get some clean MDMA and see what happens.

What are "happy 5" pills?

Happy 5s are nimetazepam.....and it's manufactured in Japan. We don't have a choice here in malaysia as most pills are cut with some other drug or chemicals. I'm a shy guy btw :(

Clean MDMA is Best For Obvious Reasons there is Not Much Else To Be Sad About it Other than that.

Clean MDMA is ideal but we used to take the speed shit all the time. We got the pills that tested MDMA and speed on purpose for parties, we just accepted the crash that was gonna come... And oh what a crash... But that's what we did when we wanted to dance all night.

your shit is cut with speed, possible ritalin, which has a very short half life, answer is your crashing, the feelings you describe is very similar to a stimulant comedown, if your positive your source who tested it, or the test kit itself is credible and reliable and it is infact only mdma, maybe the the test kit just verifies that there is mdma in it but it can't pick up the other chemicals its cut with perhaps? swims suggestion is get molly which is pure mdma, or just stay away from that shit and find yourself and alternative chemical, swim finds benzos the be very helpful but everyone has different brain chemistry sometimes benzos can make you aggressive.
goodluck buddy