• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

i need advice help?

ghost762

Greenlighter
ok so last night i was out of smoke,decided to clean out my pipe with boiling hot water and put in a cup. got a good amount of residue and decided to just drink it without researching drinking residue. got a slight buzz and felt okay till today , today i woke up feeling like shit and did some research and found out i drank carcinogenic tar that can stay in body and cause health issue down the road. can anyone tell me how i can this out of my body? can i get it out? please someone give me advice, i am real worried about organ damage.

The best way to cleanse toxins as far as I know is fasting. Whether only water, or doing a juice fast/cleanse. If you have health issues, eat a shitty diet, etc. then a water cleanse may be more tough than it is helpful on your body, in which case the juice cleanse is the better option. But if you're in pretty good shape, eat relatively healthily, etc. then I'd recommend a water cleanse. But again, these can be very dangerous if you have health issues, etc.

The best way to cleanse toxins as far as I know is fasting. Whether only water, or doing a juice fast/cleanse. If you have health issues, eat a shitty diet, etc. then a water cleanse may be more tough than it is helpful on your body, in which case the juice cleanse is the better option. But if you're in pretty good shape, eat relatively healthily, etc. then I'd recommend a water cleanse. But again, these can be very dangerous if you have health issues, etc.

this.

do not consume post-combustion resin in any way. it's literally pointless and the risks are higher than the rewards...

this.

do not consume post-combustion resin in any way. it's literally pointless and the risks are higher than the rewards...
everytime i run out i have real bad insomnia, which causes me to be lethargic and do stupid stuff like this. i am doing a water cleanse as we speak, besides not sleeping 4 more than 5 hours at night i am feeling better . ive been smokeing residue sense i was a teenager , had no clue it was that bad for you. i have to stop anyway, cause i cant find mirch or mids anymore. i am never going to touch residue again after i found out how bad it is for you, i hade no clue.