• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I need advice about my girlfriend

Confused#1

Greenlighter
Well recently my girlfriend told me that her brothers friend on one occasion ( about a year ago$ ?was sitting next to her & suddenly he jumped in top of her & started feeling her up & she wanted him to stop but after a minute she was okay with it & she did that with him a few more times over the course of a couple weeks then she stopped seeing him but she never told anyone except me about it....she said he still hangs out with her brother sometimes...I talked with her about it & told her she should seek justice for what he did (legally) but she wants me to forget she ever said anything & move past it.....I can't help but feel that he should be pumished I mean that is sexual assault right? What should I do....I'm so lost...

It's sexual assault, yes, but the fact that she became ok with it is not cool. Letting that happen more times? Unless you're in an open relationship, I'd seriously reconsider things/watch my ass.

If she lets dudes feel her up and still hangs out with them..........

That's her side of the story..it very well coulda happen ,if she wants to press charges she should.. dont influence her decision just because your ego is hurt..if u were together leave her if u weren't forget about it

So she did it multiple times with her brother's friend? Sorry. That was a choice. She was willing to do it. Tell her to seek professional help if it's troubling her. There's nothing more you can do about it. Was she having sex with the friend when you were together or was this before you were in a relationship with her?

Suggest she gets help. If you want to stay with her, you have to get past this somehow.
If you can't let it go, it's probably best to break up. Some things you just can't forget and it taints the relationship.