L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I miss her but she constantly breaks my heart

1TwoManyTimes

Greenlighter
So recently I stopped talking to my girlfriend for few days because of way she talks me an I'm still finding it difficult to forgive her for cheating on me with a guy at her job that I came home to find in my house 2 months ago an I caught her still talking to him the next day after all that happened so I confronted her on it an for while I thought things were changing but I know she's still talking to this guy I've been threw alot b.s. lying cheating talking to different guys in the first 3 months of dating her she got really drunk an cheated on me i walked in the room am she was talking her ex he was sending her pic of penis etc. sorry just alot of things are going threw my mind I'm kind of a wreck right now so basically I stopped talking to her for a few days an she sent me text saying that my silence means I'm single an can mingle I just ignored her because I'm just tired of this b.s. so the next day she told me in a text that she still has mixed feelings for someone else it's been 2 weeks sense I've seen or even talked to her longest ever in year half that we've been together I just miss her I don't know what to do because I'm in love with someone who doesn't love me

Why you would miss her is beyond me. She obviously doesn't care about you...normally I respond to posts like this with the old adage " it's OK to miss someone even if you don't need them in your life anymore" but this is extreme.

Fuck the bitch. I hope you have enough self respect to never entertain her again. She isn't worth pissing on even if she was on fire.

yeah, on to the next one

and what up Matt!! fellow Ohioan here if you remember...

End it. It won't get better. Promise. Just stop talking to her completely and your feelings of missing her will slowly fade.

yeah, on to the next one

and what up Matt!! fellow Ohioan here if you remember...

Yes sir I do...you in the bus right. Just moved to akron. Picking up the pieces after my wife left me. Ain't life grand

I needed to vent I haven't talked about any of this before to anybody feeling confused and ergar to reach out to her an except it because I miss her idk why just can't help it

I know it sucks now but you're better off without her, and deserve someone better. A lot of times when people first break up with someone even if the relationship is horrible or bad, and the person cheated, etc. it's difficult to end the relationship. Things will get better if you give it some time. Good luck.

I going through a similar situation of missing a man who doesn't love me and treats me poorly. I know it's hard, but time really does heal all wounds. Slowly with more time apart you will stop missing her.

Sometimes you have to burn a bridge to stop yourself from crossing it.

Thank you to everyone that reached out to me I have just been reading your post over an over it feels better hearing it from someone other then myself

So recently I stopped talking to my girlfriend for few days because of way she talks me an I'm still finding it difficult to forgive her for cheating on me with a guy at her job that I came home to find in my house 2 months ago an I caught her still talking to him the next day after all that happened so I confronted her on it an for while I thought things were changing but I know she's still talking to this guy I've been threw alot b.s. lying cheating talking to different guys in the first 3 months of dating her she got really drunk an cheated on me i walked in the room am she was talking her ex he was sending her pic of penis etc. sorry just alot of things are going threw my mind I'm kind of a wreck right now so basically I stopped talking to her for a few days an she sent me text saying that my silence means I'm single an can mingle I just ignored her because I'm just tired of this b.s. so the next day she told me in a text that she still has mixed feelings for someone else it's been 2 weeks sense I've seen or even talked to her longest ever in year half that we've been together I just miss her I don't know what to do because I'm in love with someone who doesn't love me

Babe, walk away and let your heart and mind mend. Don't wait for someone who wouldn't wait for you. The old saying of "learn from your mistakes" springs to mind. Realise that this girl is toxic for you. Don't waste your time being made miserable.

As for being in love with someone else who doesn't love you back... That's life. Everyone has had someone who they love but who barely notices we exist. It may happen one day or it may not.

Whilst this may not be the most sound advice, my dad always said to me "to get over one, you should get under another"... I didn't always take that advice but sometimes I wish I had. Stop thinking about everyone else and think about your wants and needs. Seems to me like you've spent so long being a doormat, you've neglected yourself.