• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

i may have a date with my hero

It looks like the best advice is not to ask him about DXM or anything having to do with recreational use of cough syrop. Because that would scare him away. From what I recall of the DXM faq and other essays of his, he was interested in neuroscience and of course was interested in NMDA receptors and antagonists of course. It didn't look like he had a degree at the time of writing, but he obviously had some knowledge.

Maybe you can use a subtle, innocent approach.Tell him you are interested in neuroscience too and you're fascinated with NMDA receptors because or their role in neurological disorders. Tell him you had even read somewhere that NMDA receptor antagonists have been used experimentally to try to treat depression. And, you are thinking about applying to grad school. Ask him if he has any advice or thoughts on any graduate programs. That should be specific enough to tell you who he really is. Not many people other than DXM WEW could carry on a conversation about those topics.

unfortunately, he's not really looking for conversation. in fact, what he said was "i'm gonna ride your dick like its the last one on earth". i've been sending this guy japanese poetry for months, when i finally got irritated and sent a lurid description of what i had in mind for him (I'm gonna spread your ass like a priest opening up the holy bible, which i think is a good line), he bit. He doesn't want my poetry, he wants my carnal talents. fine, i have those - i know exactly how to gently but thoroughly dominate another man and make him feel safe and *owned* just for a while. but dammit, it would be VERY weird to be will white's studpuppy (and face it, that's what he wants) and not get to talk to him. still, he gets his studpuppy, i get my cuddlebunny, all is good. i think those terms come from Bloom County?

i was a studpuppy in grad school - i'd go visit this guy, fuck the living daylights out of him for several hours, then he'd give me $40 and send me home. said it was gas money. i was a grad student, he lived in a restored antebellum mansion. what the fuck ever, bought me my chronic. he eventually explained that he'd summoned me, via a spell, like an incubus, and he had to pay me as part of the ritual (or i'd drag him screaming to hell, i suppose). man, i wish i had two guys like him right now. yeah, i'm a hoe. i can even run really fast in high heels. <----kind of shit that happens to CCC agents.

unfortunately, he's not really looking for conversation. in fact, what he said was "i'm gonna ride your dick like its the last one on earth". i've been sending this guy japanese poetry for months, when i finally got irritated and sent a lurid description of what i had in mind for him (I'm gonna spread your ass like a priest opening up the holy bible, which i think is a good line), he bit. He doesn't want my poetry, he wants my carnal talents. fine, i have those - i know exactly how to gently but thoroughly dominate another man and make him feel safe and *owned* just for a while. but dammit, it would be VERY weird to be will white's studpuppy (and face it, that's what he wants) and not get to talk to him. still, he gets his studpuppy, i get my cuddlebunny, all is good. i think those terms come from Bloom County?

i was a studpuppy in grad school - i'd go visit this guy, fuck the living daylights out of him for several hours, then he'd give me $40 and send me home. said it was gas money. i was a grad student, he lived in a restored antebellum mansion. what the fuck ever, bought me my chronic. he eventually explained that he'd summoned me, via a spell, like an incubus, and he had to pay me as part of the ritual (or i'd drag him screaming to hell, i suppose). man, i wish i had two guys like him right now. yeah, i'm a hoe. i can even run really fast in high heels. <----kind of shit that happens to CCC agents.

1/10 if quoted post troll
8/10 if entire thread is troll
0/10 if entire thread is legit

I thought you posted that you were going to stop hooking up with random men and having casual sex with stranger men who you met online and via other ways?

Why were you a gay male prostitute/hooker in grad school? I understand that you lacked money; but certainly there are better ways to earn money that do not involve being forced into prostitution by some creepy guy.

Last edited:
what? ooookay.

i've been chatting with will for two months. i wrote poems for him. because he lives in my small town, i wanted him to meet me at Dairy Queen for a milkshake (two straws), but he wasn't into that. then i got annoyed and dropped the romantic crap and used my gift of letter to send him a very lurid description of what i intended to do with him (...first we sixty nine, cause we're both starved for dick - just because you won't die without it doesn't mean it isn't a basic necessity. you know how it is - its like that cock has your oxygen supply, you just cant take your mouth off it...) and he liked that. said it was too bad i didn't fuck on the first date, 'cause he wanted to ride my dick like it was the last one on earth. i replied that i'd beed courting and wooing him for two fucking months, i been workin this shit. first date my ass, that was a month ago, online, how about we meet somewhere neutral then go back to your place and shower together, nonsexual nudity, just to make sure the chemistry's there, then i'll do my thing. we both agreed we don't have time for a relationship, but i insisted that i get cuddle time afterwards - you can't just push me out the door. he liked that. now what the hell is wrong with this? i know and like the guy, its mutual. as far as the gay world goes, the above is MF shakespearean romance. i'm his studpuppy, he's my cuddlebunny. well, that's how i hope it goes

as for the other - stop. i met the guy online and came to visit his bed and breakfast. he was HOT - short and covered with silkly hair, almost a pelt, everywhere except his back (he probably waxed). he had a rakish grin - fuck, he was a satyr. and his name was Jack. seriously. he had ass fur like a yeti (i love that). he was easy to please and very expressive - i'd pound his ass a while, then sit back in an antique chair and let him swallow my nut. and damn, he'd deep throat as i came, like swallowing motions and all - i swear to buddha, that man could suck the paint off a buick. i could have stayed the night if i wanted, but antiques make me nervous, so i just went home after a few hours of good sweaty fun. then he'd give me money. franky, i thought that part was weird, but i didn't want to mess with a good thing, so i just accepted it. but it turns out it was a wicca thing for him - he'd cast a spell to summon a studpuppy, i came, and that was how the spell worked. fuck, i aint' complainin. it was a very healthy and mutually satisfying relationship and I GOT PAID.

what? ooookay.

i've been chatting with will for two months. i wrote poems for him. because he lives in my small town, i wanted him to meet me at Dairy Queen for a milkshake (two straws), but he wasn't into that. then i got annoyed and dropped the romantic crap and used my gift of letter to send him a very lurid description of what i intended to do with him (...first we sixty nine, cause we're both starved for dick - just because you won't die without it doesn't mean it isn't a basic necessity. you know how it is - its like that cock has your oxygen supply, you just cant take your mouth off it...) and he liked that. said it was too bad i didn't fuck on the first date, 'cause he wanted to ride my dick like it was the last one on earth. i replied that i'd beed courting and wooing him for two fucking months, i been workin this shit. first date my ass, that was a month ago, online, how about we meet somewhere neutral then go back to your place and shower together, nonsexual nudity, just to make sure the chemistry's there, then i'll do my thing. we both agreed we don't have time for a relationship, but i insisted that i get cuddle time afterwards - you can't just push me out the door. he liked that. now what the hell is wrong with this? i know and like the guy, its mutual. as far as the gay world goes, the above is MF shakespearean romance. i'm his studpuppy, he's my cuddlebunny. well, that's how i hope it goes

as for the other - stop. i met the guy online and came to visit his bed and breakfast. he was HOT - short and covered with silkly hair, almost a pelt, everywhere except his back (he probably waxed). he had a rakish grin - fuck, he was a satyr. and his name was Jack. seriously. he had ass fur like a yeti (i love that). he was easy to please and very expressive - i'd pound his ass a while, then sit back in an antique chair and let him swallow my nut. and damn, he'd deep throat as i came, like swallowing motions and all - i swear to buddha, that man could suck the paint off a buick. i could have stayed the night if i wanted, but antiques make me nervous, so i just went home after a few hours of good sweaty fun. then he'd give me money. franky, i thought that part was weird, but i didn't want to mess with a good thing, so i just accepted it. but it turns out it was a wicca thing for him - he'd cast a spell to summon a studpuppy, i came, and that was how the spell worked. fuck, i aint' complainin. it was a very healthy and mutually satisfying relationship and I GOT PAID.

A nonsexual shower together? Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Any sort of situation where you're a prostitute is not a relationship, or healthy at all.

A nonsexual shower together? Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Any sort of situation where you're a prostitute is not a relationship, or healthy at all.

yes, it will. and fuck you - i didn't go there to get paid. he was a perfect fuckbuddy for me, my own horny little satyr. and the gardens at his bed and breakfast were off the chain beautiful, we spent hours sitting outside and watching the fireflies. do they not have sugar daddies on your planet?

as you just flat out called me a whore - i sentence you to some reality therapy - you must watch this video, all of it, and sing along

you should go out with 'what 23'. you'd get on great.

:)

alasdair

Interesting... I was reading through his post/this thread, and wanted to comment, and then saw I was mentioned at the end. Then 3 A.M. rolled around (12 A.M. PST), so I couldn't access anything, and when I came back there were a couple of more posts.

I'm not gay.

yes, it will. and fuck you - i didn't go there to get paid. he was a perfect fuckbuddy for me, my own horny little satyr. and the gardens at his bed and breakfast were off the chain beautiful, we spent hours sitting outside and watching the fireflies. do they not have sugar daddies on your planet?

as you just flat out called me a whore - i sentence you to some reality therapy - you must watch this video, all of it, and sing along

Having a 'sugar daddy' or being 'kept' is a form of prostitution or sex for pay.

having a sugar daddy doesn't make you a prostitute - are housewives prostitutes? ask a womens' study's major

first, there's the nature of the relationship - can you have a relationship with a prostitute? what is the purpose of the relationship, from both partners' POV. i wanted to have great sex with a great guy, who understood tantra, at least intuitively. as far as i know, Jack was a wiccan who cast a spell to summon a lover, and in his mind, that was me. i suspect that he used some kind of money magic in the spell, i don't know for sure, but from his POV (i didn't find this out until we'd be partners over a year and i got up the nerve to ask), paying me was part of the ritual. that is literally what he told me when i asked. the money was actually weird. the first time, he just said, "here's some gas money, i know it's a long drive down here' all true, it was an hour drive, easy. my religion says to always accept gifts that are freely given, so i couldn't refuse, so i thanked him. later, at home, i lokked at it - $40. too much for gas, too little for whoring. it was 'found money' so i used it to make people happy - stuff for my friends, la. next time, i said, 'you don't have to do that' he said, 'yes i do' and pushed it in my hand. what would you do? my basic aim was not to fuck up a good fuck buddy relationship. he was just perfect for my needs at the time, so i went with it. but, PAY ATTENTION, he wasn't paying me for sex. for one thing, i'm worth more than that - i gave him a grand four hour fucking, my tantric best. for another, at first, i really wanted him not to do it, because it was werid. and i just wanted to fuck him - we were great together. who pays who?

btw, if you'd made this assertion to my face, i'd give you a chance to retract it, else i'd punch you dead in your shit. the stuff between me and jack was *good* well adjusted and proper, a thing of fond memories, and you don't say shit about somebody's ex like that. just sayin

having a sugar daddy doesn't make you a prostitute - are housewives prostitutes?

I don't think this is a fair or accurate comparison. There is a difference between cohabitation with someone who provides most of the financial support whilst you do most of the domestic work and/or play the role of primary carer for young children, and someone who is getting paid for intimate relations.

btw, if you'd made this assertion to my face, i'd give you a chance to retract it, else i'd punch you dead in your shit. the stuff between me and jack was *good* well adjusted and proper, a thing of fond memories, and you don't say shit about somebody's ex like that. just sayin

I don't know what you hope to accomplish with the tough guy schtick, but I don't think anyone is buying it. This is an internet forum, your threats are absolutely meaningless, and nobody cares how tough (you think) you are.

I agree that it was probably unfair to characterise your relationship as that of a prostitute and a client, but your aggressive and condescending attitude is not going to get that point across, assuming that is your intention.

Also, you described this as a fuck buddy relationship, in my opinion that does not qualify as an ex.

i was just letting you know how offensive that was. see, on the net, you can be as snotty and snarky as you like, with no consequences. thus...frankly, i could use public humiliation, but that's been done.

fuck buddy probably means something different to me than to you. when i tally the lovers who have made an impact on my life, jack is there. but so are other people i cared much less about.

as for the tough guy thing, i'm adjusting. sorry if i pushed it