• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I?m disappointed and Confused

babyleech

Greenlighter
So basically, I tried heroin for the first the the other day and i feel like i didn?t really get high on it. before you ask, yeah it was supposed to be pretty pure shit, it was like a tan grey color and my other friend did it next to me and like nodded out immediately. i did one line (i haven?t done opes in months so i have no tolerance, and i haven?t been taking benzos everyday or anything else recently) and essentially all that happened was i threw up a couple times over a 12 hour period. my skin felt like how it does when your arm falls asleep (and you scratch it and it feels numb) and my tv was kind of glowing (like when you smoke opium pods) but that was it. So, my question is, what?s wrong with me? i felt no rush no euphoria nothing i just got violently ill, is that what happens? i?m disspointed honestly, either my receptors are fried or idk honestly what the problem is. Have you ever heard of this happening? I have about one line left and i was going to try smoking it instead would that produce a different effect? Please help me lol after years of reading Burroughs and watching movies like Requiem for a Dream and Candy i thought i was about to get as high as i?ve ever been. I?m dissapointed.

Well I am allergic to morphine and that same happened to me when I tried it first time and heroin is diacetylmorphine.

No euphoria or nod at all but vomiting and awful itching.

(Semi)-synthetic opioids do work fine for me.

really you think i just did too much? i only did one line it was my first time, so you?re saying i?d ?trip? harder if i did like half one? i had no euphoria or like ?head? effects it was just a body high but barley it just made me ill

damn i never even thought of that!!!! i?ve done morphine pills a couple times and they didn?t do shit! maybe i am allergic! thanks dude!

If you've taken morphine previously, and nothing happened, I doubt it's an allergy. Morphine just doesn't do a whole lot when taken orally, even when one doesn't have much tolerance. It's very common to experience exactly what you're describing when a person has taken too large a dose, particularly of stronger opioids like heroin. Search the forums, you'll find many stories just like yours, amd they have nothing to do with an allergy.

so you?re telling me one line is too much and if i just did like a bump it?d be better? cause now i?m kinda turned off to it

Im the same way. Dont like the feel of opiates at all. Some people are just dift. Consider yourself lucky and stick to weed.