• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[I love Oldies Music Thread] Werther's originals ...

Mary Wells [1962] - The One Who Really Loves You

Last edited:
The Orlons [1962] - The Wah Watusi

A-390417-1485165413-4681.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Chuck Berry [1958] - Sweet Little Sixteen

chuck-berry.jpg

Last edited:
In the absence [sp?] of the original Mack Davis version (please post if you can find it) ... here's the Elvis version

newp. not that one.

there have been a zillion versions of it apparently.

I'd link to the version I love that's playing the Mack version in the background but I dont want to bring attention to them because some twats like to hate on the people I love.

So I'll leave that there

thank you anyway <3

I’m still moving. I lost my credit cards, gift cards & my freaking driver’s license. I wear them with my keys around my neck bc I lose everything now And unfortunately something weird has been happening, a strange phenomenon which is if I can’t see it it never existed. So my dad helped some he did most everything and then he said he was done and I walked to Whataburger where I did use a Whataburger gift card I woke up in the old condo freaking SICK as a dog because everything was at the new place here… I didn’t mean to fall asleep 2o’clock in the morning I was supposed to be out at midnight I have a ton of shit still over there like all of my clothes and boots my window AC unit plus my car is filled with shit that I have to unload and it is 4:50 AM.

It’s going to be a real problem because I know those cards are or were on the ground somewhere & just slipped out because they’re not something I would ever remove and just set down or put in my jacket or anything.

I’m not finding the keys to the new place cause I drove all the way over here and realized that I never added them. That SUCKED

the keys to my new keys … That made me cry because I was so fucking sick but I couldn’t get in. So I drove back to the trashed apartment- and this guy‘s got some nerve because we haven’t spoken for like six months cause he says I’m too mean because of his drug addiction which is the whole reason I had to move which is a blessing because I really want to move nothing is working in that place since I moved into it so I just found out I’ve been there for over three years like 3 1/2 years with no refrigerator, no running water except in the shower, no dishwasher which is no big deal but I can’t use the sink anyway. No central AC closet went out a couple years ago causing me to buy that window AC unit brand new … What’s the fucked up is him and some lady he said he married because he’s just sold these places as fast as he could so he could shoot them up. I know now who he is he came to town because your dad was dying he came here just for the payout he says his dad didn’t die in pain he’s my age said he was feeling great but this guy came out of it a complete addict And you know a totally narcissistic dickhead one At that.

So he tells my dad like six months ago that I’m so mean that he refuses to talk to me anymore but every month he threatens needing to sell the unit obviously so he can buy more drugs which is the last of his inheritance. The chick that he said he married if he did marry her in less than a month she’s just going to burn off with the sale like take the money and run but anyway I don’t give two shits about that except I was supposed to be out at midnight so he’s gonna try to charge another day and now I’m going to end up leaving a ton of shit which are pictures and papers that really they don’t need to see but the idea was not to move all of that garbage to my new place and try to organize it here the idea it was to slim down and start a new life for whatever time I have left me for mr JOEY.

What he did was OK hasn’t spoke to me in six months but that night after they came in they had to fix the shower because it wouldn’t turn off and it’s my only source of water to fill the sink to the toilet it’s just ridiculous situation. Now he was there I could hear them clearly talking about mean they were a couple of assholes I had to keep an eye on him because I am very concerned about him swiping stuff especially using stuff… That night I started getting 100 of texts saying please give me drugs please give me dope. When I was an old smoky said I had some so come with it OK I don’t know anybody where I live so that’s complete bullshit I certainly don’t know anyone name old smoky nor is that really anything that I would ever talk to him about but this guy stop talking to me six months ago need to liaison because I’m so fucking mean for calling him out on his shit and then he has the nerve for what almost Every single month have to worry if I have to move rapidly because of his drugs his addiction… So if I don’t have to speak briefly and he just bags and bags and bags for more drugs which is a whole reason I have to move? I want to move believe me but wow.

My dad extended his stay until Wednesday which I have treatment Wednesday then surgery on Thursday but he did it because I don’t know six years ago he was coming to get my diagnosis and I had been told that I had three months to live. He went in to see the doctor with me and we walked out and he was laughing and said man I really thought this was the last time I was going to get to even say hello or goodbye to you .

That kind of rubbed me the wrong way but I said it again this time because I’m not looking good - my days of being some attractive girl are over and I’m OK with that because what else can I be? I mean I haven’t been interested in anyone in at least six years at all so that’s fine because I wouldn’t do that to someone anyway . That’s kind of why this forum has become so important to me although it did coincide with the mania which I’ve cut in half which may be my major malfunction the last two days because maybe I just don’t feel right now that there’s brain swelling going on again but wouldn’t it be horrible if I just didn’t fucking feel like packing and moving - it’s just bad behavior? I hope not I’ve been in a lot of denial of falling and different things that happened to me and it’s finally becoming clear that I’m not just clumsy and there are some real issues obviously yet it’s so difficult to split who you are from what may be caused from disease.

Like my dad got here yesterday at like 9 AM ready to work he sat in his car for like four hours. I can’t organize my time with shit he ended up waiting all day till like dark he was mad as hell and I’m trying to say man I can’t help it so I don’t know but give me a break man I’m sick I don’t know me a couple times already like if I just would’ve gone onto the new place the problem would’ve been solved instead of just sitting around which is where I’m at now I need to go empty my car and get over there before daylight and try to gather up some more of these things that I need so that there are no more than that one rcharges and maybe I won’t leave half naked pictures laying around but sounds like fun but it’s really not at the stage in my life.

So my dad should be up in about an hour and ready to go but he doesn’t wanna be over there either he wanted to be out by midnight . It’s not a good deal that I have no drivers license so PLEASE really send positive vibes my way because that’s going be a huge fucking mess even moving here I have to have a license.

It’s just that my dad feels like or acts like I do everything just to irritate him which it has nothing to do with him I’m doing the best I can it’s a lot of pressure to have somebody saying man I’m just sitting here waiting go do something then then but he he’s been MAD as hell at me the whole time he’s been here so it’s not enjoyable we’re not visiting which is what my hope was is that maybe you know it’s been a couple days just talking and being daddy and daughter because I seriously don’t think I have time so much so that I hope I get to enjoy my new place for a month or so. I really do before I get too sick which is obviously happening because I don’t even recognize myself now. Neither does anyone else.

I couldn’t get in here last night I didn’t know how the keys worked, had no flashlight, was falling a lot so I had to go next-door and mess with someone who thinks they’re going to get free Xanax all the time and she says nice to meet you you’re my mom‘s friend. I said I’ve met you like five times. I even sat one night & partied with you all night. See I had heard she told someone her new best friend was moving in next-door which is true if she thinks she’s going to get a bunch of free shit from me which isn’t going to happen & in fact if people start knocking on my door and hitting on my exaggerated startle response I will put a note and lock my patio and say don’t knock on the fucking door or anything else. I don’t see why people can’t call first anyway and I don’t need anybody in my house. I don’t want anybody in here it’s mine and I’ve been this way for a long time. I want to stay private and besides all these people who suddenly want out of the blue to be friends that’s ridiculous because I have not been open one bit I don’t return calls it’s as if I walk around with both elbows up by my ears knocking into people just keep them out of my way . Yet suddenly everybody wants to be my best friend? That’s ridiculous and it’s sickening so I can’t ever tell if someone is oh really I can because no one wanted that position and I wasn’t offering it so now that people are forcing their way in they obviously have ulterior motives!

If I say man I tried to reach someone the other day ask them to call me back just to see if anybody was there and no one called me back for two weeks!

That’s when I realized I was totally alone and it’s a little bit scary but it’s how I wanted it . Yeah that’s crazy that I can’t get a callback for two weeks? So that girl says yeah we’re going to make lots of money off of Medicaid or some shit. No we’re not she won’t even return the call of mine and I told her that. She said it again and I said again with several witnesses NO you’re not you don’t return my calls and if you can’t return my call like if something went South when I don’t wanT TO freak out and go to the emergency room or something then how are you helping me in anyway? You’re not AND u wish to get paid until you have to do some asshole work which I don’t want anybody to have to do that work but you’ll quit at that time? Regarding abusing Medicaid after they said I owed them $4000 I don’t feel so badly anymore but you’re not playing. The rest of these people are.

I do feel badly that a person would get in my house hang out when there’s nothing wrong with me & no reason to hang out at this time but then when shit literally hit the fan they’re gonna disappear? All for what so I can maintain my lifestyle? I can do that anyway but the only people that work in home care care 99.9% are felons and they know more about the game than I do because they’re all in it for at least when you’re incapacitated and can’t get them to not do your medication as I get left behind . However turns out there’s a whole lifestyle built around cheap Medicaid so people can be getting rich I was told for the last four or five years that I’ve been eligible without a provider - I wouldn’t of let anybody in! Like what are we’re going to get paid for? to watch TV I don’t need anybody in my house.

It’s a conundrum which has no answer. I’m over worrying about if I was going to have a funeral or something because that’s not gonna happen. In fact I’m over even having my ashes scattered because I feel like that’s not going to happen either. It’s just the way things turn out the way I wanted it to protect myself because people were taking advantage because I wasn’t strong enough for a long time until I had a personality change which after radiation everything said massive personality changes . It’s been several years and I’ve been in and out the whole time about what’s changed in me. Well I finally realized recently what it is it’s exactly what it supposed to be it’s the massive personality changes that first came from 30 something treatments of radiation to the chest a is it is necessary and then ive now had twice, high powered gamma knife radiation brain surgeries and i feel mean as hell. I have no control over my emotions so they comes out with me usually screaming at someone because I can’t handle it I don’t have any diplomatic qualities I guess the good thing is that by screaming uncontrollably it scares others people skills and shit out of him but I don’t necessarily like who I am except people aren’t taking advantage of me now …. OK that’s not true but not nearly the way they were before.

Before it’s always been better for me to just not socialize as I watch ppl whose eyes dart about like they are imagining carpet farming and I’ve watched things stolen right before my eyes… even seeing it happening which my dad said one day it’s probably the friends you have and while I have none - yes he’s probably right. Yet there aren’t really friends that go along with the things that I do because it’s not social.

Anyway let me hear a positive song it’s 508 and I need to start unloading the car and get moving dammit. Wish me luck please please please let me get what I want this time! It’s 547 after proofing.

The question was list a song under two minutes which is harder than I thought. I’ve only thought of TWO and one of those was SMITHS.

I love my oldies these days a lot…

listening then going to unload and move. Please please let me let me get what I want this time…

Last edited:
an original punk track btw: ie: less than 3mins

Absolute Top choice of tune Marmz. I love that track. It's gets me buzzing every time I hear it.

I first heard it played really loud through a good sound system in a bar. Played so loud the speakers were vibrating (but in a really good way)

I was completely off my tits on GBL and stims. This song made the whole night really take off into the next level for me. It is so euphoric, even without GBL and stims, and so it put me in that mood for the whole night. Amazingly the song keeps delivering for me, time after time, and so i am careful to ration my listens and not over listen to something that gives me so much pleasure.

I hope you are OK Marmz. I don't think anyone has heard from you in a while.