L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I love my husband but I only want to be sexual with other people

Xwife72

Greenlighter
I love my husband but 5 years ago we decided to see other people and still live together, for him that lasted 6m for me its still going on. I adore him but I love to be with other people men , women what ever turns me on. I have to force myself to have a sex with my husband. He knows nothing about it
I like to do crazy things I drink and smoke and have wild sex. I don't know how to feel about this.

So what are the ground rules between you and your husband? You say that you agreed to see other people but also say he doesn't know your having sex with other people.

Are you friends, fuck buddies, partners, husband and wife ?

I'm a bit confused :D

Bear

he's her husband, he knows nothing about it.

i don't think you know what love means if this is how you treat someone you love.

^ I got confused with the "we decided that we were going to see other people" part.

OP, why do you want to stay with your husband? I mean, if you'd rather have sex with other people than him, why are you with him?

These are the things that really confuse me about this post. OP says they both decided to see other people but stay together - I'm curios that if the OP is still sleeping with her husband, what the husband means to her. Does the husband think that he is the only one? If so in what capacity - friend, ex, husband etc

Strange post :D