Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I love me some Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I was raving back in 1998-2004. Man, those there the BEST day for scoring drugs. You could walk up to virtually any person at the rave, and even if they weren't selling they'd lead you to the guy who sold then theirs the trick was to find someone who was rolling nicely but not so plastered they didn't know which was was up. The pills they sell these days are all pipez and I throw up on those. I only trust Molly now or pills from a reliable source. Most of which happen to be far away. And t won't trust pills sight unseen so mail is out. You gotta kick that thing, just a tiny lick, and if it burns like fire. Bad that's a good sign. How are you guys still finding decent pills?! You can PM me if not comfy posting openly. That was my question, thanks! And BTW I DO have a full dancesafe.org testing kit.

I just read the rules and I am NOT looking for sources. I just want to know HOW you do it. Is it at a rave. A club, on the street, or just your local dealer?

Last edited:
generally I find someone with MDMA and exchange a set rate of currency for a set amount of MDMA

its pretty effective

No matter how you try to disguise it, this is sourcing discussion, and certainly not HR - the reason BL is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.