• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Share I Lost You

Joey

Bluelighter
I have lost you, by myself. I thought there was maybe a chance we could still see to some parallel timeline where we've found a better solution in the other, but to each other there's just a clash in parallax to tell the time we've spent beside each other has crossed over to become distance. Chronos strike in time to mark the spot wasn't the game I had in mind, but the frog in my throat says otherwise. This is an obscure reference to make us up somewhere between nothing nowhere and fuck fate but that's what's triggered our time to cross again, this time. I only get to speak to you as a friend, and I am so grateful you're still in my life. But it makes me so, incredibly sad where I've wound up. Still mashing buttons on something that's already been made, I beat the game, and I still keep playing hoping for the better ending where we're still able to sit in front of the TV and just be with each other.

if you lost me "spiritually" (past lives, if there is any belief in such things) you will find me when the time is right....
give a little of what you seek to those who deserve it .. and have the strength to walk away from those who dont
then sit back and watch the flowers of your life grow...

-- from spirit.. to whoever resonates with the message.