• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I lost my weed....

Consman

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

So this story starts out on my birthday at around midnight. I was sitting on the couch watching TV and I decided to try and get the highest I've ever been. So I packed a bowl, smoked it... packed another one, smoked it... and so on and so on. Now I really don't remember much of my high but I feel like such an idiot because I have no fucking idea where I put my weed. I remember after smoking pretty much just chilling on the couch for a while and then going up to bed. So I wake up next morning and go throughout my day and then I go to pack a bowl and I can't find my weed. I asked my mom if she took anything that said "Kush cargo" on it, and she was like, "what's that?" So I ruled her taking it out. I've been searching my entire house for the past 2 weeks and I cant find it anywhere. Has anyone else had an experience like this? If so where did you find it? If it was found at all.

Thanks

Did you check in the cracks of the couch? Or if you have a dog it couldve ate it

^Haha mom have you seen my "kusk cargo" bag? Sorry just thought it was funny you asked her that.

I have had many experiences like this and the key is to try and search calmly. If you run around and panic you will never find it.

ive asked my mom if she has seen my last bags of weed before too. its always a little weird, my mom was mainly cool with me smoking weed especially after i got my medical card but still.

What about the possibility that you smoked it all? THat's happened to me before.

Tom

Yeah, I "lost" my last 3 morph 100mg ers one time. I never found them but I was suicidal sick for the next two days until I could replace them.

itt: stoner gets baked and loses something

next up: the sun rises tomorrow

:)

alasdair

I'm sure I didn't smoke it all b/c I remember putting the last gram in my container

try looking behind cabinets, for some reason i always used to drop things behind cabinets whilst stoned ... i always end up thinking "why did this make sense?"

get stoned again and you will have a better chance of remembering.

for some reason you remember things you did while stoned if you get stoned. i think there is an actual medical journal that had an article on the study. i cant remember what it is though LMAO

yeah i've definitely lost weed and other drugs because of being high on whatever drug made me lose the drugs that i lost too ;):D.

it's quite frustrating but sometimes they come back to you if they wished.

get stoned again and you will have a better chance of remembering.

for some reason you remember things you did while stoned if you get stoned. i think there is an actual medical journal that had an article on the study. i cant remember what it is though LMAO

Yep its a scientific fact if you study drunk you should take your test drunk (although obviously better sober...)

makes sense.. going back to the mindset in which the item was lost would seem like it would help