❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I like the way he tastes, weird reason

Termina

Greenlighter
Hi,
First post here.
I am a 45 yo female, and my friend/drug buddy/sex partner has diabetes. This makes his saliva taste sweet, which adds a pleasing dimension to our making out. I find him attractive in many other ways, i.e. his scent, his body, the mole behind his ear. I just love his sweet taste. I know it is caused by a chronic disease that is a bitch to manage. Is this weird?
Also, he has mood swings like you wouldn't believe. Could be blood sugar, also, we use h together. Usually, he's a great guy, but a few hours later he will be a barely verbal jerkwad. I really like him, I think I'm falling in love with him actually. Any idea what might be going on?

i'm diabetic and i'm very concerned with how people taste and smell. i can't really tell that i taste different since becoming diabetic. okay - does he use insulin and does he monitor his blood sugar and keep it right? if he's constantly running high, enough to sweat sugar, he's in for some shit. fungus of all types loves sugar - i had mold grow in my ear once. also, all types of bacteria, if he's using IV, it's a matter of time. i fucked up my arm so back with cellulitis i almost died, ended up in the hospital.

i swear butterscotch cock is a diabetic thing cos the people who have it are older (40-50 ) and fatter with the money to afford constant treats IME. its just a guess on my inuition but their dicks taste yummy

i have been here and yummed over what was frankly delicious glans i did not want to relinquish.

as mentioned above its a huge source of infection and damaged vasculature

My first reply disappeared when I tried to post it.
Thanks for the replies.
Poefacedhoe, yeah, he tastes good there, too! Also fits your description.