View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I like hallucinogens and alcohol

BenzosBudOrBooty

Bluelighter
Nothing else really. Not weed anymore. But hallucinogens and alcohol. mixed or not. LSD with alcohol. shrooms with alcohol. alcohol with alcohol. shrooms with shrooms or lsd with lsd. or etc... with etc... with etc... i like it.

do you have any suggestions for me.

i also like cigarettes and coffee.

i haven't tried much cocaine or heroin yet, but i reckon i'd probably like that too.

point be told, i dont really like weed anymore, but i like drugs. and these are the ones i do.

btw i dont like benzos even though my screen name says otherwise

and booty is overrated too, although i can go for some right now.

It sounds like you're over weed and looking for a new high. I highly recommend you apply the brakes immediately. This is that fork in the road they always warned you about. When people call weed a "gateway drug", this is why. Eventually you get curious.

I will tell you this though, mushrooms and alcohol is one of my favorite things in the universe. I've tried the spectrum of things and have come around full circle to realize my favorite and rewarding recreational substances are all natural and most are legal. Kratom, kava, kanna, cannabis and mushrooms. I'm pushing out the alcohol because it's just so bad and I usually find myself wishing I hadn't drank when the mushrooms fully kick in. I've also been having bad experiences with whiskey lately, so it's time to stop drinking for me.

If I have a few shots and get nice and tipsy, usually a few mushrooms will stimulate me, focus me and induce a very ecstasy-like, euphoric high. Kanna will further potentiate this. Cannabis obviously rounds everything out.

Don't try heroin or coke. Coke is a waste and heroin is...well...heroin.

Easy with the 'what should I take?' type questions / advice being asked for. :)

i like alcohol with pcp and dxm but it's disgusting to me on acid shrooms and that type of psychedelic.

It's okay towards the end of the trip with some benzodiazepines (pref. diazepam or etizolam), alongside arylcyclohexylamines (i.e. MXE, 4/3-MeO-PCP, PCP) and of course, strong and medicinal Cannabis and hash/dabs.

D-amp/lisdexamfetamine/oral crystal d-methamp and sativa-dominant hybrid and like 25mg diazepam if I had to get myself going towards the end of a "drunken-trip" with Psilocybin/Psilocin, Mescaline, or LSD to do physical work or what not.

i like alcohol with pcp and dxm but it's disgusting to me on acid shrooms and that type of psychedelic.

Agreed, alcohol intoxication seems to be 'akin' to narcotic drug effects and yeah I consider dissociatives to have narcotic potential. But psychedelics seem a bit opposite of narcotic to me... I think that is why some people don't feel right about combining psychedelics with narcotic drugs.

Since moving out of the basement, and into a new place with good folks who don't break *any* laws (even downloading music, yes these people exist) I've learned to enjoy a cuppa wine. And my last trip on some 2C-B, the wine was a hella nice way to cap off the trip.

Alcohol has no fail safe like marijuana and for too many people, it is easy to consume too much and lose control and consume more, one of my housemates has this problem. If you can keep a handle on your drinking, a little ETOH-flavored grapejuice meets my approval as a nice thing to have on hand when tripping. That is a big fat *if*.

Shit did I really say that? Wow, times are a changin, I used to detest even the mention of wine and spirits.