❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I know your cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
Have you ever been with someone, that always would accuse you of cheating, when you knew that you weren't doing anything wrong? What would you do in this type of situation.

Does he give you reasons why he accuses you?

I'm going to need a bit more than two lines of text.

Get really annoyed. Decide enough is enough and set up a scenario where he comes home and Im hosting a swingers party and there are also farm animals available.

Get really annoyed. Decide enough is enough and set up a scenario where he comes home and Im hosting a swingers party and there are also farm animals available.

I feel like the farm animals would be cleaner than the swingers.

I would ask him to leave as he was not invited....as soon as I got my mouth free and could hobble to the door.

Have you ever been with someone, that always would accuse you of cheating, when you knew that you weren't doing anything wrong? What would you do in this type of situation.

The type of people who accuse of cheating alot without real evidence usually have serious issues to work through.

When someone accuses their partner of cheating without any evidence it usually means they're the one cheating thinking their partner is doing the same as them.

The type of people who accuse of cheating alot without real evidence usually have serious issues to work through.

^^ 100% this

When someone accuses their partner of cheating without any evidence it usually means they're the one cheating thinking their partner is doing the same as them.

I've heard this many times but I'm not so sure this is true.

I've been the person you speak of OP and it was when I was younger. If you decide to stick it out with this person you have a very long ride.

He might've been cheated on in the past, maybe that's the reason he's afraid of it happening again?
I've been there, I had my share of paranoid moments, but I agree with gmlifer, if you decide to stick it out you'l definitely have a very long ride.

He isn't cheating on me. He has been cheated on in the past. But him accusing me like this on and off bothers me. I know I am not cheating, I have been faithful and loyal to him this whole time.

He's just paranoid because he was hurt in the past, I've been through the same thing, it'll pass in time I guess, maybe you can try to find out what it is that makes him so paranoid.

Drugs perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.