Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I know this is a long shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmathrowaway1481

Greenlighter
but could one of you guys do me a favour?

I am currently lacking milligram scales, but I want to roll tomorrow with my friend. I have a bag of MDMA crystals that was sold to me as 1g, but you can never be sure how much you're actually getting unless you weigh it.

If any of you happen to have scales & crystals, or happen to have a capsule that you know for a fact is 100mg, would you be a legend and upload a photo with a common item in the shot for scale?

I would appreciate it so much! Thanks.

P.S. I know this is bound to cause some negative reaction. I know eyeballing crystals isn't the safest thing in the world but it is a one off. I've already ordered scales from eBay but shipping time is 7-10 days.

Sorry bro, I can assure you this won't be allowed and will be closed as a result :( even though what you're asking for is with HR in mind, it'd be against the idea of HR to actually take someone's advice here.

There is absolutely no way to eyeball it accurately. I've weighed 100mgs in the past and been surprised at how small it looked, and on the flip side there have been times I had to re-weigh something because it looked like it was way more than the scale was reading.
Invest in a scale, it can save your life. You also would probably want to get your stash tested properly so you know that is in fact MDMA that you are working with. There is lots of stuff going around under false pretenses.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you. But your question can really only be answered by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.