L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I know I'm being played

stupidnworthless

Greenlighter
I need proof that the guy I'm seeing is using me and leading me on but he gets abusive every time I ask something as simple as where something of mine went. He's lived with me over a year, and I don't think it's too much to ask to see his phone, especially since he sneaks through mine while I sleep. He's super shady and secretive, but I can't defend myself from him if he decides to fuck me up or ruin my life and reputation for asking him to prove his innocence... I'm sure he's hidden cameras in the house, I know he's taken explicit pictures of me in my sleep, and so much of my stuff has gone missing... I have nowhere to go and no means to get there. I just want it to stop...

That's awful you deserve better, leave find a way there are decent guys out there but sounds like you're not seeing one right now, good luck!

Dude...why is this happening to you? Do you have any family around? Do you have good relationship with your mom n dad? can you 'run away' to their house. This is insane and maybe you should call the police next time he hits you, he will get arrested, then you can get a restraining order. Then if he comes around, simply call the police. No one should live like this. Please get out and get help...he could kill you some day.

I need proof that the guy I'm seeing is using me and leading me on but he gets abusive every time I ask something as simple as where something of mine went.

If he is being abusive, why do you even care if he is using you or leading you on? Sounds like you already have enough reasons to leave based on your post...

I need proof that the guy I'm seeing is using me and leading me on but he gets abusive every time I ask something as simple as where something of mine went. He's lived with me over a year, and I don't think it's too much to ask to see his phone, especially since he sneaks through mine while I sleep. He's super shady and secretive, but I can't defend myself from him if he decides to fuck me up or ruin my life and reputation for asking him to prove his innocence... I'm sure he's hidden cameras in the house, I know he's taken explicit pictures of me in my sleep, and so much of my stuff has gone missing... I have nowhere to go and no means to get there. I just want it to stop...

Taken photographs while you sleep? That's weird

wtf???

why you with him?

My thoughts exactly.. Theres plenty of handguns out there, that when pointed at an abusive guy,and all you gotta say is 'one more time motherfucker!' Then thats it. Either they will shut the fuck up or you would drop them, as simple as that. If they cant seem understand what that means then I seriously recommend you finding a guy, and on yals first date he does nothing but listen to you with direct eye contact. Sometimes those can turn into marriages.

I would not suggest going the gun route. That is VERY risky and dangerous.
But you NEED to get out. Find any support you can. When a close friend of mine realized he was in a situation like that, my partner and I got him out ASAP. He stayed at our place for a few weeks, we took him to the police to get a restraining order, and did whatever we could to help him get through it and get out of it. If you have any friends, I'm confident that someone would help you out, knowing what kind of place you're in right now. <3

What you are describing sounds like it can very realistically lead to you ending up getting seriously hurt or worse. Get out while you can before we end up reading about you in a newspaper.

wat i've learned in my relationships is that if I wanna get out i can.I'm the one accountable for MY actions ,reactions ....and so on.It's my responsibility too get out if i need 2.Look im not sayin you wanna stay or go or watever,it sounds like a bad situation there are shelters all over .i dont know were you are located but here where i am its 211.there is help out there but FIRST you GOTTA HELP YOURSELF.TAKE THE FIRST STEP!!!You hold more power than you can imagine...

Get the hell outta there anyway possible..there is always a way..are u sure its just not him brainwashing u making u think u are helpless without him?..sounds like a real fuckin asshole i wish i could run into him in a dark alley so i could help u and the world out by beating him senseless.

why are u looking for proof?..to prove it to yourself?..to justify leaving him?..your decision needs no prrof u can just do it,u have free will.. u just stated many reasons that control freak sociopath is using u for his own ego..u should be looking for love not emotional terrorism

Last edited:
If you can get your hands on a gun... then YOU have a means to get out, without a gun. Sell it, buy a one way bus ticket to home.

Using a gun can easily go bad... very bad. You shoot, you miss, he takes it from you... and it goes down hill. You shoot or kill him... you go to prison for many many years. But hey, you get food and a place to live - and you'll get cavity searches on a regular basis.

The other issue is this: If you sign on and posted to this site from YOUR phone or a computer in HIS home... you've got issues. If so, leave NOW before anything else happens. You can go anywhere in this country for $200.

I mean the fastest way to take care of this problem would be to move in with family or friends; especially ones that he doesn't have any means of locating. Even then though living your life in fear that he will find you is no way to live, but neither is your current predicament. I mean of course you could get a restraining order, but what if he doesn't give a shit and comes after you anyway. I mean if he's abusive and you have bruises the next day you could go to the police and tell them that you had to wait until he left to escape because if you called while he was there then he would've killed you.

If you wanted to go on the offensive you could do it by gas lighting the shit out of him until he's begging to leave. However this would not be easy.

Idk I think I agree with Clitnhawk, run the fuck away now and take as much as you can carry, but get lost and scram fast while you still have your life.