• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I just wish I knew my dosing.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I’ve proved to myself that it wasn’t opiates or kratom causing my bad reactions to them problem is I’m up to 5 grams of red maeng da 2 x a day and now I can barley feel an oxy when I do take it. Assuming my dose is around 6 grams, what would you start off on oxy to not overdue but get that nice warm feeling. I’ve already tried 7.5 I felt a little something then took the other 2.5 about an hour later I have foot pain from an accident and I am looking for a small buzz I won’t lie. So If you was me and still worried about side effects and the dangers of opiates would you start off with a 10mg or a 15 mg. I just took some kratom and I know that dulls the effects but I’m looking to take an oxy and finish the rest of my dabs tonight

You're not being ignored man, it's just really hard to figure out this whole dosing business as you have already alluded to. It would be the same if we were talking to someone using Opium. We sort of know, but Opioids are sometimes deadly, which makes things tough.

I really think you're only bet is to medicate yourself in stepwise increments until you feel how you want to feel. As you've said, you took some Oxycodone and barely felt it, so you're likely not in imminent danger of overdose.

I feel for you dude, I really wish I had an answer for you that wasn't so lame :(

You could also just take a large dose if you're willing to call Never Use Alone. They are an awesome service and their number is:

If anything happens and you're unable to respond to their phone calls, they automatically send an ambulance for you. Awesome service.

Last edited:
Hard to answer that.
I've mixed oxy and kratom many years ago and I don't remember it working very well, I first tried around 10mg and didn't feel it, had to take like 20mg or a bit more and I still wasn't impressed.
I recently mixed kratom with 20mg of morphine and that worked very well, the high was very enjoyable and it seemed like they complimented each other.

So IME sometimes kratom dulls the effects of opioids and sometimes it doesn't.
Never had any issues with respiratory depression or stuff like that with that kind of combos but I'd still recommend proceeding with caution if you're new to it (or if mixed with gabaergics, in that case it could be dangerous).

I've been using a lot of O-desmethyltramadol lately and I cut out kratom because it just doesn't feel right together. Kratom is a weird one it messes up a lot of other drugs for me and certainly jacked up my opioid tolerance way more than I ever thought it could.

Idk if that fits with the topic here but it's just something I noticed

Hey FF and company. I cant believe I didnt think about this already, but can you make Kratom into a homogeneous liquid? If so, we could try volumetric dosing.

Acquire something like an oral syringe that can read small units. You can take your drink and judge potency relative to the actual weight of the Kratom. This isn't actually going to get you a Milliliter to Mitragynine solution, but it could definitely be used as a benchmark for future experiences.

Hey everyone and hey @Keif' Richards i hope your all doing well! I’d tag everyone but I’m feeling a tad bit sick so consider this as reply to everyone. I decided not to use oxy, I had a half of a Ritalin left over about 10mg I took that last night and about 7 g of kratom spaced out about an hour. Currently drinking unmeasured dose just a heaping large spoon worth. That’s working pretty well , I like oxycodone but I really gotta think now as I have a car payment is 20-30 dollars a day worth it.. ya know? That adds up pretty quickly and I’ve been really good I’ve taken 1 in a month so I wanna keep up with that now kratom.. I’m using every day sadly. Ima start coming off it soon but had a major stomach ache attributed to a new mushroom supplement I started taking and kratoms currently the only thing helping my stomach along with weed. I’ve been using dabs and they make me so paranoid I’ve got about two packs to finish and that’s over with.. and when I took that oxy, it produced a level of anger I haven’t experienced in a while it’s a hit or miss with oxy I either feel a little warmth and get sleepy or I catch a buzz and don’t even realize it, and then like I said the dreaded oxy rage. I found it best to keep on the path even though I’m super depressed and not add oxy to the mix . Currently sourcing red maeng da from a very trustworthy vendor I would mention names for others in interest of harm reduction but that’s against BLUA and I’m usually aggravating a mod anyways so I don’t wanna push it ahaha but yeah, I hope you’ve all been well.

Hey everyone and hey @Keif' Richards i hope your all doing well! I’d tag everyone but I’m feeling a tad bit sick so consider this as reply to everyone. I decided not to use oxy, I had a half of a Ritalin left over about 10mg I took that last night and about 7 g of kratom spaced out about an hour. Currently drinking unmeasured dose just a heaping large spoon worth. That’s working pretty well , I like oxycodone but I really gotta think now as I have a car payment is 20-30 dollars a day worth it.. ya know? That adds up pretty quickly and I’ve been really good I’ve taken 1 in a month so I wanna keep up with that now kratom.. I’m using every day sadly. Ima start coming off it soon but had a major stomach ache attributed to a new mushroom supplement I started taking and kratoms currently the only thing helping my stomach along with weed. I’ve been using dabs and they make me so paranoid I’ve got about two packs to finish and that’s over with.. and when I took that oxy, it produced a level of anger I haven’t experienced in a while it’s a hit or miss with oxy I either feel a little warmth and get sleepy or I catch a buzz and don’t even realize it, and then like I said the dreaded oxy rage. I found it best to keep on the path even though I’m super depressed and not add oxy to the mix . Currently sourcing red maeng da from a very trustworthy vendor I would mention names for others in interest of harm reduction but that’s against BLUA and I’m usually aggravating a mod anyways so I don’t wanna push it ahaha but yeah, I hope you’ve all been well.

That's right Funeral Father. You've been a thorn in our side for much too long. ;)

I respect your decisions and everything buddy. You know where to find us. if you decide to do a detox either at home or at the hospital we can definitely help point you in the right direction.

That's right Funeral Father. You've been a thorn in our side for much too long. ;)

I respect your decisions and everything buddy. You know where to find us. if you decide to do a detox either at home or at the hospital we can definitely help point you in the right direction.
Oh I know I have😍 I’m not leaving y’all even if I’m sober so get use to me Bluelight!