• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I just took 1500 MG of Phinibut FAA. I only now find out that it's a lot stronger than the other sstuff???

I'm freaking out what do I do????

Its only like 15-18% more potent by weight.

If very recently consumed it you might try dissolving some baking soda in water (like half a teaspoon) and drinking it, along with some food, to reduce the effect.

Oh thank god. I was informed it was something like double.
So this dose will be closer to 1700MG?

And thanks so much for your fast reply. I can't tell you how relieved I'm already.
I took this does about an hour ago so it's far too late to stop it entering the blood.

Oh thank god. I was informed it was something like double.
So this dose will be closer to 1700MG?

And thanks so much for your fast reply. I can't tell you how relieved I'm already.

Yeah it will be equal in effect to around 1700-1800mg of phenibut hcl.

Yeah it will be equal in effect to around 1700-1800mg of phenibut hcl.
Thank you.
When I first hammered this thread out, I was close to wanting to cry. I thought I was screwed for the next couple of days.
Should I get some activated Charcoal? Would some of that help in a future situation where a more extreme mistake was made?

If very recently consumed it you might try dissolving some baking soda in water (like half a teaspoon) and drinking it, along with some food, to reduce the effect.
I'll keep that in mind for the next time. Hopefully there won't be another mistake, but thanks for the awesome information.
Imma donate to this place once I get paid again. Best way I can think of to say thank you for everything yall have done for me and honestly, for others. :)