• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe I Just SMOKED Suboxone on FOIL, it runs like OC and Black Tar Heroin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the same apply to pill smokers? Do you have any evidence what so ever to back up your statement or??? What exactly will filtering accomplish?

Since around BL the common logic is "IV'in pills is stupid but if you must, use micron filters"

i believe the same should apply for pill smokers.

If you absolutly must, then you should filter the pill through microns like an IV user would and then squirt the product out onto a a glass dish to be evaporated for smoking. that is the only moderatly harm reductive technique that could be given if you are going to do this.

yes it is a pain in the ass but if you are gonna smoke pills then it is worth it to your health.

As far as what the dangers are while i cant name any specifically i can garauntee you that there are plenty and you should be careful and take care of yourself man

Why would the same apply to pill smokers? Do you have any evidence what so ever to back up your statement or??? What exactly will filtering accomplish?

wouldn't it filter out a lot of the inactive ingredients so you don't have to smoke them all?

filtering allows the user to be smoking almost only active ingredient just as filtering allows the IV user to be IV'in almost only active drug. Same concept

Do i have evidence? evidence of what? since pill smoking isnt the kind of thing pharm companies or anybody really, does studies on how would I.

Do you have any evidence to prove what i said would not reduce some of the harm caused by pill smoking?

i dont understand your reasoning. are you saying no matter what smoking pills or filtered pills solution is harmful? or are you arguing with the filtering of pills to be smoked. i dont understand your angle?

hey does anyone know if it is possible to shoot subs, cuz i had no idea that it was even possible to smoke them, so im curious as to if it is possible to shoot one? and if so how would u cook it down? because ive never shot a pill and would have no idea as to how to cook down a pill. any responses would be greatly appreciated.

hey does anyone know if it is possible to shoot subs, cuz i had no idea that it was even possible to smoke them, so im curious as to if it is possible to shoot one? and if so how would u cook it down? because ive never shot a pill and would have no idea as to how to cook down a pill. any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Don't heat it, don't heat any pills. You can and if you must PM CH(Captain Heroin) or read his micron filter mega thread. He breaks it down there....

Yes it's possible; however, I've heard that shooting suboxone causes your body to go into immediate withdrawls from the other ingredient in it. (Forgot the name)

But please don't change someone's thread. The search engine can provide you with all your answers.

What's weird thought is that I believe it's possible to smoke pills, not just necessarily suboxone.
I watched the documentary 'Oxycontin Express' yesterday and thats all one of the guys did, every time he got shit. He would always smoked it and you could tell how he changed from being so shaky and sweaty having withdrawls to being serene -- if that's a word? I couldn't imagine how that would taste though and it must do wonders to your alveoli..

Just did that

it didn't really produce much smoke but I put less than a quarter...should I do more? Am I doing it right? Help!!

I'd probably never vap/combust a pill, but what about suboxone film?
edit- I would probably never do the same to the film either. If you don't get high on hefty sublingual doses of bupe, why even try another way?

Tell me about it..... Seriously smoking bupe just cause one likes to smoke black tar must not be able to break habits very easy

Look guys, a lot of you are ragging on this guy, but bear in mind that they changed the old OC formula partially because chasing it like tar was a VERY effective ROA. Back when they were still available that's how I would make an OC80 last me two days of constant nodding (at a medium tolerance), and there were plenty of naysayers then too saying how stupid they thought it was and they all missed out on the most blissful experience they could have had short of IV.

Now, this probably doesn't work, bit the negative shit adds nothing to the discussion. Let's keep it to facts and HR. Maybe its possible. Not probable, but possible. And always remember the old adage - don't knock it til you try it.

Mods if you feel a reason to reopen this go ahead but I am going to extinguish this flame before it gets out of control. I take notes from Captain Heroin as he is one of my mentors (without knowing) the others being PhreeX who I knew in person and Tricomb who is a close friend. So this shit is CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.