• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I just did 256mg of codeine didn't do shit

TioW42

Greenlighter
I just did a simple cold water extraction I drank all the water which tasted bitter and I did 120mg 4 hours ago and an hour ago I did 136mg and I can't feel anything. Is it my cold water extraction method or the codeine going old? Mind you I have no tolerance at all and I don't weigh much either like 70kg.

Last edited:
Which method you using I have a post with the Tech I use 30ml syringe ice cold water 20 tabs at a time coffee filter at the bottom on the syringe break up the pills into fine powder pour into the syringe make sure the coffee filter is plugging the bottom and wet then add 5cc- 8cc of water ice cold place the needle over a container to collect the drops and push the 5cc- 8cc of ice cold water through the powder using the plunger for the needle collect the drops drink that solution

I can feel as little as 80 mg and I just came off of a huge feyntanyle binge and I have been using 400mg daily codiene to taper the wd I'm down to 10 tabs a day now 80 mg and still feel the effects so your method might be just not working the best

A lot of people don't feel anything from codeine because of a gene mutation, resulting in poor metabolism of codeine

CYP2D6 lol

YOU DON'T HAVE THE ENZYME, SUX 2 B U!!!! HAHAHA!! I'm so lucky I wasn't born in your ass!

A lot of people don't feel anything from codeine because of a gene mutation, resulting in poor metabolism of codeine

Yup, which is why I think codeine combination preparations are legal in so many countries, especially ones in which Rx opiates are seldom prescribed.

CYP2D6 lol

YOU DON'T HAVE THE ENZYME, SUX 2 B U!!!! HAHAHA!! I'm so lucky I wasn't born in your ass!
Ignore Ksa, trust me when I say not everyone here is an asshole...

He could be right though, you may not have the enzyme for it. Codiene is also a very weak opiate though, so it's possible you took too small of a dose. It's also possible you did the CWE incorrectly. There are so many factors here that could have caused this.

Yup, which is why I think codeine combination preparations are legal in so many countries, especially ones in which Rx opiates are seldom prescribed.

Yep. Or simply with tylenol, you don't get high but your backache may get better.

Codeine is a mild opiate IMO, it usually makes you sleepy when you get to a certain level in your blood.
It's the sort of medication that you could easily abuse so be careful.

Last edited: