• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I haven't used MDMA in 13 years, and I have some questions

smotpoker

Bluelighter
As mentioned in the Title, the last time I tried mdma was waaay back in 2005, and was curious about a few things...

Forgive me for being naive, I admit that I am!

Is it still sold in ecstasy pill form, or is it just mdma powder?

And if it is still sold as ecstasy pills, how is it comparable to what it was like 10-20 years ago?

I have heard mixed things from people that really don't have a clue.

I have been desiring to use it again soon and I have a friend who has never tried that wants to. We are both in our mid 30's. I used to roll frequently in the early 2000's, but haven't since 05.

Again, I know this post will come off ignorant but I am ignorant about ecstasy now. I actually wouldn't even know where to find it even if we do roll but once I am ready to try it again I want to be informed.

Thanks for any help, very appreciated.

Hi,

Ecstasy is still available in pill form or in powder/crystal form.

Many users with experience feel there has been a decline in quality in some regions. Really depends on where you get your product and what you have access to.

There are still adulterants, like there always were. Be careful, test your stuff etc.

I would much prefer mdma powder. I have only seen a handful of pills because we only get powder. Pills confuse me as you have no idea whats in it. Dont really understand why people like them....

Get a mg scale and weigh exactly what you want to dose. I usually like dosing high, but I would recommend 140mg and a 40-70mg booster. 140mg should make you feeling amazing but wanting a bit more. After an hour take the booster and you will be rolling for a solid 5 hours. Of course you need to get good quality, buy a god damn test kit and keep yourself safe:) happy time.

Hi smotpoker,

You and I are in the same boat! The last time I rolled was around 2004. I started in 1997. So tonight's going to be the first time since 2004. I'll let you know how it goes after such a long break. :)