• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants I have some questions to my usage of methamphetamine, anyone can help to answer them please

Larry171203

Greenlighter
Hi all, I am a new user of this website. I just discovered it today and found the content really useful. So I want to try to ask some questions I had for a long time here and see if any kind souls could help me answer them. Any answers will be really helpful to me! :) I appreciate it.

1. So I am wondering if different dealers will get me different forms of meth? And if yes how do I identify them? eg through physical appearance.
I have been vaporising(smoking) crystal methamphetamine for quite some time now but I realised that the "high" that I feel is not the same with different dealers. Some are stronger and some are weaker, and they each come with different side effects as well.
Example the goods I get from dealer A has a strong "high" and I get quite a lot of pimples, really irregular heartbeat, bad-smelling sweat, feel a lot more motivated to do things, increased alertness, more energetic etc.
From dealer B, a weaker "high", get significantly lesser pimples, irregular heartbeat, not as foul-smelling sweat, decreased positive energy. < in comparison to dealer A.
Side note: I realised that the general relationship between the strength of "high" I feel and side effects. The better the "high, the more negative side effects I get, and they are more serious. This is just the GENERAL relationship I seem to notice, but there ARE exceptions, of course, not all follow this pattern.
So after this realisation, I went to do some research online and found out there are many different forms of meth? I am still not very sure but what I read from websites is that there are different type of crystal meth like "Amphetamines", "Methamphetamines", "Methedrine", "Methylphenethylamine", "Glass", "Speed". Apparently they each have different chemical structures, psychological and physical effects. Some of it is a classification name that branches out to more forms of meth. So is it because I am getting different forms of meth from the different dealers? And how do I identify them? Like maybe through physical features or some simple tests or what.

2. Am I experiencing tolerance or is it just the quality of the crystal meth? And if I am how do I make it go away?
The "high" I have experienced is from "I can run faster than a jet" to "this is just the usual me without feeling any fatigue/sleepiness". And what I am feeling right now is the second one every time I smoke. To be fair I have been going for about a week to two now? And each time I go on for 2-3 days without sleep then I crash for 17hrs+, wake up and repeat. So I am guessing my body does not have enough time to replenish the dopamine in my brain to supply me for the "high". And yes, I know this is very damaging for my health and I am trying to cut down on the duration I don't sleep. Any thoughts on this?

3. How do improve my oral health?
Before starting using meth, I already have a habit of biting/chewing on my tongue and cheeks, a read online that it actually has a name for this habit called "Chronic Cheek Biting". Now that I am using meth, this habit is still affecting me. So I am not really doing it due to the effects of meth like how people usually concern over this matter because they are doing meth, it is just normal for me. I always bite using the same tooth, like you know how you have a dominant hand? Right-handed or left-handed. Yea it is something like that, that's just the tooth I always use to bite my tongue. Just last week, I noticed that same tooth shifted every so slightly, but enough to reveal a small gap that was able to catch my attention when I was checking my teeth in the mirror. I think this may be due to the meth which weakened my gums and constant force applied to it from the biting. And my teeth appear to be slightly yellow, maybe because I am a smoker. Now that I have these problems, all I want to do is find ways to stop it from getting worse or reduce it. Any way I can do that? By the way, I do brush my teeth twice a day, shower, eat, whatever a normal person would.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I appreciate your replies :)

Last edited:
1). Not really sure if you can tell about purity based on looks. The best idea would be to get a legit testing kit. But what i do, is i drop a little shard in a cup of bleach, and usually the more the shard spins around and the more oily residue it leaves, the better the product.

2). Try chewing gum. Brush teeth regularly in a circular motion, like you've been doing. I forget why circles i just recall someone saying that on BL before.

Welcome to Bluelight @Larry171203 :)

1). Not really sure if you can tell about purity based on looks. The best idea would be to get a legit testing kit. But what i do, is i drop a little shard in a cup of bleach, and usually the more the shard spins around and the more oily residue it leaves, the better the product.

2). Try chewing gum. Brush teeth regularly in a circular motion, like you've been doing. I forget why circles i just recall someone saying that on BL before.

Welcome to Bluelight @Larry171203 :)
Yea I have heard about the chewing gum trick, but sadly I do not have access to chewing gums haha. Anyways thanks for your reply

Hi all, I am a new user of this website. I just discovered it today and found the content really useful. So I want to try to ask some questions I had for a long time here and see if any kind souls could help me answer them. Any answers will be really helpful to me! :) I appreciate it.

1. So I am wondering if different dealers will get me different forms of meth? And if yes how do I identify them? eg through physical appearance.
I have been vaporising(smoking) crystal methamphetamine for quite some time now but I realised that the "high" that I feel is not the same with different dealers. Some are stronger and some are weaker, and they each come with different side effects as well.
Example the goods I get from dealer A has a strong "high" and I get quite a lot of pimples, really irregular heartbeat, bad-smelling sweat, feel a lot more motivated to do things, increased alertness, more energetic etc.
From dealer B, a weaker "high", get significantly lesser pimples, irregular heartbeat, not as foul-smelling sweat, decreased positive energy. < in comparison to dealer A
Side note: I realised that the general relationship between the strength of "high" I feel and side effects. The better the "high, the more negative side effects I get, and they are more serious. This is just the GENERAL relationship I seem to notice, but there ARE exceptions, of course, not all follow this pattern.
So after this realisation, I went to do some research online and found out there are many different forms of meth? I am still not very sure but what I read from websites is that there are different type of crystal meth like "Amphetamines", "Methamphetamines", "Methedrine", "Methylphenethylamine", "Glass", "Speed". Apparently they each have different chemical structures, psychological and physical effects. Some of it is a classification name that branches out to more forms of meth. So is it because I am getting different forms of meth from the different dealers? And how do I identify them? Like maybe through physical features or some simple tests or what.

Getting a good sense for what's good and what's not is just trial and error. Unfortunately, unless you start manufacturing your own or have close connections with a cook, you're never going to know for sure how pure each bag really is. Since production is 99% illicit, there's no industry standard like you get with prescription drugs. If your dealers are all local, chances are they all have the same dope from the same supplier.

There are only 2 types and only 2 groups of amphetamines (amphetamine & methylamphetamine), as far as i know. Those are Dextro and Levo. Dextromethamphetamine and Levomethamphetamine. D-Meth is the desired isomer for illicit use (getting high) and L-Meth is more of a decongestant with minimal psychoactivity. Actually i've heard it's effects described as "a trancendant euphoria one can only attain by smoking the drywall that's collected after 3 hours of delicate carpet surfing". It's the active ingredient in Vicks inhalers.

"Glass", "shards", "crystal", "crank", are all just street names for methamphetamine. "Speed" is another one but is usually assigned to d-amphetamine that isn't really seen here in the states anymore. "Crank" is almost always associated with dirty meth in powder form. Sekio should chime in if possible lol.

Last edited:
Getting a good sense for what's good and what's not is just trial and error. Unfortunately, unless you start manufacturing your own or have close connections with a cook, you're never going to know for sure how pure each bag really is. Since production is 99% illicit, there's no industry standard like you get with prescription drugs. If your dealers are all local, chances are they all have the same dope from the same supplier.

There are only 2 types and only 2 groups of amphetamines (amphetamine & methylamphetamine), as far as i know. Those are Dextro and Levo. Dextromethamphetamine and Levomethamphetamine. D-Meth is the desired isomer for illicit use (getting high) and L-Meth is more of a decongestant with minimal psychoactivity. Actually i've heard it's effects described as "a trancendant euphoria one can only attain by smoking the drywall that's collected after 3 hours of delicate carpet surfing". It's the active ingredient in Vicks inhalers.

"Glass", "shards", "crystal", "crank", are all just street names for methamphetamine. "Speed" is another one but is usually assigned to d-amphetamine that isn't really seen here in the states anymore. "Crank" is almost always associated with dirty meth in powder form. Sekio should chime in if possible lol.
My friend is a cook & always has me test his batches for him... Never have I been let down by his purity & skill in chemistry. I have been on Adderall my entire life & gradually increased my dosages through out my life. Anyways he also explained that there are different forms of meth like you explained except in simpler terms... One is more of a focusing high like adderall with provide & the other is "I can jack off for 24 hours strait" high
https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-63163/adderall-oral/details

My friend is a cook & always has me test his batches for him... Never have I been let down by his purity & skill in chemistry. I have been on Adderall my entire life & gradually increased my dosages through out my life. Anyways he also explained that there are different forms of meth like you explained except in simpler terms... One is more of a focusing high like adderall with provide & the other is "I can jack off for 24 hours strait" high
https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-63163/adderall-oral/details
I can jack off for almost 24 hours straight, no lie