• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I have severe anxiety and panic attacks, today I may get my meds filled! I hope!

Okay! So, what happened was this,,, (lol) seriously....

I guess they filled my V's, but with a different brand.... Now, for so many people, this isn't an issue.

But, for me, considering my level of pain and discomfort,,, and the very minimal medicines that I do take. (Which, is my choice, I don't like medicine! It depresses me!) Anyway, I take 2 "serious-ish" prescriptions every month, and a pretty small amount of them, if I do say so myself. (.....I build a tolerance pretty quickly, not sure if that's the case for everyone.) So, you know how there is sometimes like, many different brands of a single type of medication? Well, since my dose is so specific and minimal, I can tell the difference in the different brands, and I prefer, ONLY >.< one brand of one pill (you can imagine that's a pain in the behind), then I ONLY prefer two brands of the Valium.
(And by prefer, I mean, the others are just a big waste, they either barely work or DON'T work at ALL!)

So, I'm no stranger to the Benzo rollercoaster. Such severe and dangerous W/D's, the nature of the pharmaceutical business, It's like,, such an unstable business, I'd fire the whole lot of them.... o_O ...ahem...

Anyway, they filled these weird ones... An odd brand that I've never used, and these Valiums are not working nearly as good! O_O Which, just goes to show, that even when everything works out, it can still turn out that ""surprise", nope, its still not all good!!!!"
Ugh, this month is gonna be a tough one!!! (Again.........)

I'm thankful that these are working at all! Because there are some brands, that I might as well not even take them, which is always HORRIFIC!

Also, this is simply not ALL in MY head, the circumstances around me are straight-up UNREAL!
And no, there's nothing, that I can do to escape, or fix it/anything. This is my life......

NOTE : I am so extremely manic, I should come with a "trigger warning" for addicts (or so I've been told),
,,,and, in just a few years, I've become so manic (they call it) , I'm honestly scaring myself.
Part of it, is a ridiculous degree of like, I dunno, hyperactivity....
....Mania..... .....Great....... It sort of came on later in life, as part of the anxiety and panic disorders.

.......All I can say is,,,,, forgive me? :)

Honestly, I don't know if anyone who cares, even knows how bad it is. Like, these are my only "things!" for any kind of relief! I was diagnosed with some bonkers-crazy stuff, and I simply asked for Valium, so that I could "slightly" cope! (With the severe anxiety and panic of it all....) ....It's not like I can fall back on ANYTHING! :(

The world, most definitely burnt, and I felt SO So alone!!!! whew!

Which is why, I'm very happy to find this forum! :)

Yes Indeed.

Welcome to Bluelight, the only site you'll ever need for information concerning drugs and more importantly harm reduction.

Now I just hope for you that you've been able to arrange something with your pharmacy/doctor.
so you don't have to suffer :(

Okay! So, what happened was this,,, (lol) seriously....

I guess they filled my V's, but with a different brand.... Now, for so many people, this isn't an issue.

But, for me, considering my level of pain and discomfort,,, and the very minimal medicines that I do take. (Which, is my choice, I don't like medicine! It depresses me!) Anyway, I take 2 "serious-ish" prescriptions every month, and a pretty small amount of them, if I do say so myself. (.....I build a tolerance pretty quickly, not sure if that's the case for everyone.) So, you know how there is sometimes like, many different brands of a single type of medication? Well, since my dose is so specific and minimal, I can tell the difference in the different brands, and I prefer, ONLY >.< one brand of one pill (you can imagine that's a pain in the behind), then I ONLY prefer two brands of the Valium.
(And by prefer, I mean, the others are just a big waste, they either barely work or DON'T work at ALL!)

So, I'm no stranger to the Benzo rollercoaster. Such severe and dangerous W/D's, the nature of the pharmaceutical business, It's like,, such an unstable business, I'd fire the whole lot of them.... o_O ...ahem...

Anyway, they filled these weird ones... An odd brand that I've never used, and these Valiums are not working nearly as good! O_O Which, just goes to show, that even when everything works out, it can still turn out that ""surprise", nope, its still not all good!!!!"
Ugh, this month is gonna be a tough one!!! (Again.........)

I'm thankful that these are working at all! Because there are some brands, that I might as well not even take them, which is always HORRIFIC!

Also, this is simply not ALL in MY head, the circumstances around me are straight-up UNREAL!
And no, there's nothing, that I can do to escape, or fix it/anything. This is my life......

NOTE : I am so extremely manic, I should come with a "trigger warning" for addicts (or so I've been told),
,,,and, in just a few years, I've become so manic (they call it) , I'm honestly scaring myself.
Part of it, is a ridiculous degree of like, I dunno, hyperactivity....
....Mania..... .....Great....... It sort of came on later in life, as part of the anxiety and panic disorders.

.......All I can say is,,,,, forgive me? :)

No need to ask for forgiveness we are all a little crazy in our own special way :)

I really hope you were able to arrange something with your doctor/pharmacy so you don't need to suffer. Benzo withdrawal esp for people with anxiety to begin with is terrible as I'm sure you know..

Make sure that people don't have access to your stash ever again!! I keep mine hidden away out of sight out of mind

Yoiu poor poor i would say more but inappropriate langauge aside you poor poor person.