I have privacy concerns and want to delete my account

copium7777

Bluelighter
if I cannot delete my account, like on some similar forums, technically, then I would definitely like to change my username, at the very least, and maybe edit or delete a lot of identifying posts en masse.. what moderators should i tag
@sekio and @dopamimetic are the only ones i know?

please help

$25 donation to MAPS will earn you a name change as well. Otherwise it’s delete posts only by one.

$25 donation to MAPS will earn you a name change as well. Otherwise it’s delete posts only by one.
Is that for real or just a trick to get me to donate to maps?
To be clear, for a name change, the $25 should not be donated to MAPS. It should be donated to Bluelight, and this is just done via MAPS. The portal to donate can be found here.

if I cannot delete my account, like on some similar forums, technically, then I would definitely like to change my username, at the very least, and maybe edit or delete a lot of identifying posts en masse.. what moderators should i tag
@sekio and @dopamimetic are the only ones i know?

please help
I just created a new account and let everyone one on here know I did and what my former username was, because I’m honest and didn’t want to deceive anyone.

Yeah but thing is, the administrators of this website can get in the court with such things because you have to allow the user to have this ''portal'' and this name donation change may even play a bigger role in the court because it counts as many things, most importantly it counts as ''blackmail''. I mean this is the reality, you can't run away. Be careful, TLB -- because some other love bandits may come and be the bandit.

If you sued bluelight for saying they won't change your username without a donation. You'd be laughed out of court.

Yeah but thing is, the administrators of this website can get in the court with such things because you have to allow the user to have this ''portal'' and this name donation change may even play a bigger role in the court because it counts as many things, most importantly it counts as ''blackmail''. I mean this is the reality, you can't run away. Be careful, TLB -- because some other love bandits may come and be the bandit.

Honestly, I can't follow any of this. None.

It's not blackmail, it's a deterrent against overuse.

Ok, on this bit I can answer and support CK's comment as fact. It is intended to be a deterrent, to make people be in a sane and functional mind to make such a decision. The monetary amount shouldn't be much on their end, and it's quite small in terms of supporting the site, so not major skin in the game for anyone. However, it is some skin in the game, so people don't go at this willy-nilly.

Do you think that it is safe here ?
Or are you upset me S ? 🤢👾
Do you like everyone here. 😨