• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants I have no idea what I’ve been smoking, and now I’m experiencing some weird symptoms.

TwoLives

Greenlighter
Hey all, so it’d been about a year since I smoked. I got together with an old friend of mine and once we reconnected, we were immediately on the hunt for some ice. Neither of us had our usual contacts available so we went with a guy she’s bought from before but that she was iffy about.

We picked up from him, it was reasonably priced & looked like regular tina. I took a hit and while I felt a very slight tingle, it definitely didn’t hit me nearly as hard as I expected after being sober for awhile. She told me that his shit was usually a “climber”. I figured it was just bunk. Still hoping to at least get a little buzz I continued smoking with her for a few days. I slept fairly normally, and my appetite still existed a bit, which.. obviously isn’t normal. I didn’t feel super energetic, I didn’t feel much different at all, except a little shittier.

OK, the problem here is that, after smoking this shit for awhile, we’ve both gotten really weird symptoms. I know that meth dehydrates you, but this stuff is next level. I’m used to having to drink a lot of water when I smoke crystal, but with this, there’s no high. I’m just left with this insane, unquenchable thirst, no matter how much water I drink. She’s had a similar issue. We’ve smoked shit laced with laxatives before, and we’ve overpaid for shitty drugs a few times. But even in those cases I at least experienced a little high. After taking a hit, it’s really hard to breathe for awhile, more so than I’ve personally experienced with a drug. Also, a few hours after we tried it, we both got pretty gnarly headaches.

While, I know the smart thing to do would’ve been to call it and move on. I told myself that I probably just wasn’t smoking enough, and have continued to smoke it in increasing quantities for a few days now. I’ve been sleeping totally normally every night, eating fine, etc. If anything I just felt weaker. Last night I started to get that itching feeling in my ear drum that you sometimes get when you’re congested. I ignored it as possibly allergies, but today I’ve been feeling weirder. My neck and shoulders have been cramping pretty bad, and one side of my throat feels strange and tingly. I messaged my friend to see how she was feeling, and she said she stopped smoking after that first night, but hasn’t been able to sleep for 6 days. We both agreed that this shit is weird as fuck. She says she really thinks it’s bath salts, I’ve never done them before so I wouldn’t know. I think it’s a bit addictive cause I keep smoking it, or maybe the urge to return to the fantasy that it’ll get me high is what’s driving me. At this moment my chest really hurts, I’m assuming it’s being caused by the difficulty breathing. My neck and throat are still cramping pretty bad.

Any advice on what I should do? Is it just shitty meth or is it possible I smoked some other weird ass chemical? Thanks for reading.

If I were a betting man I'd say it's just regular old meth. Hard to say without a lab test. The quick and dirty test would be the mandlein/maruqis/mecke color-reagent series, maybe with a TLC plate as a seperation step too. Could be bulked out with MSM too.

"Bath salts" is a catch all term for any of the synthetic stimulants that were availiable on the market (originally the 3Ms: methylone, mephedrone, MDPV) - if anything they would produce a stimulant effect just as strong as meth would. Except they tend to have different appearances than meth - the "shard" crystals of D-meth are fairly unmistakeable, whereas "bath salts" tend to vary between fine powder (MDPV) and small, salt-like crystals (mephedrone). They are more expensive than meth and just as illegal so they have fallen out of mainstream usage, but that doesn't mean mystery cathinones aren't still out there.

The only obvious advice I can give you is:, if you aren't getting desired effects from your drugs, it's foolish to think that the solution is to double down and take more. You're just adding more and more Mystery Chemical to your system, and that's bound to have some sort of effect eventually.

Get it tested or throw it out.

Hey all, so it’d been about a year since I smoked. I got together with an old friend of mine and once we reconnected, we were immediately on the hunt for some ice. Neither of us had our usual contacts available so we went with a guy she’s bought from before but that she was iffy about.

We picked up from him, it was reasonably priced & looked like regular tina. I took a hit and while I felt a very slight tingle, it definitely didn’t hit me nearly as hard as I expected after being sober for awhile. She told me that his shit was usually a “climber”. I figured it was just bunk. Still hoping to at least get a little buzz I continued smoking with her for a few days. I slept fairly normally, and my appetite still existed a bit, which.. obviously isn’t normal. I didn’t feel super energetic, I didn’t feel much different at all, except a little shittier.

OK, the problem here is that, after smoking this shit for awhile, we’ve both gotten really weird symptoms. I know that meth dehydrates you, but this stuff is next level. I’m used to having to drink a lot of water when I smoke crystal, but with this, there’s no high. I’m just left with this insane, unquenchable thirst, no matter how much water I drink. She’s had a similar issue. We’ve smoked shit laced with laxatives before, and we’ve overpaid for shitty drugs a few times. But even in those cases I at least experienced a little high. After taking a hit, it’s really hard to breathe for awhile, more so than I’ve personally experienced with a drug. Also, a few hours after we tried it, we both got pretty gnarly headaches.

While, I know the smart thing to do would’ve been to call it and move on. I told myself that I probably just wasn’t smoking enough, and have continued to smoke it in increasing quantities for a few days now. I’ve been sleeping totally normally every night, eating fine, etc. If anything I just felt weaker. Last night I started to get that itching feeling in my ear drum that you sometimes get when you’re congested. I ignored it as possibly allergies, but today I’ve been feeling weirder. My neck and shoulders have been cramping pretty bad, and one side of my throat feels strange and tingly. I messaged my friend to see how she was feeling, and she said she stopped smoking after that first night, but hasn’t been able to sleep for 6 days. We both agreed that this shit is weird as fuck. She says she really thinks it’s bath salts, I’ve never done them before so I wouldn’t know. I think it’s a bit addictive cause I keep smoking it, or maybe the urge to return to the fantasy that it’ll get me high is what’s driving me. At this moment my chest really hurts, I’m assuming it’s being caused by the difficulty breathing. My neck and throat are still cramping pretty bad.

Any advice on what I should do? Is it just shitty meth or is it possible I smoked some other weird ass chemical? Thanks for reading.
Same but injected no high but all same effects

Your health is not worth the possible consequences of continuing to use this mystery substance. I would recommend flushing it and finding a new source.