• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol I have been off drink, but been dabbling (:

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Been off drink for ages but just started having a couple of cans when I feel like it combined with benzos (prescribed 30mg diazepam) and pregabalin no problems. Heard on numerous forums people saying don't mix with alcohol but really would it be that dangerous? I have a high phenibut tolerance. I can take 4gs and feel nothing

No idea. Never touched a benzo in my life.

Love Negronis though. And wine. Pints. GnTs. Caesers. Etc.

Downers + downers = bad idea usually. General rule to keep in mind.

Mixing alcohol and benzos significantly increases the chance of a blackout. The last time I mixed them and went to bed I woke up in the drivers seat of my car 5 miles from my house in the middle of a crash. No clue on anything in-between. 30 mg diazepam pretty high and more than enough to bring on a blackout for many people.

but really would it be that dangerous?

yeah, it really is that dangerous. Of course, it makes a difference which benzos, how many, how much alcohol. The proximity of time. Etc.

but like atelier3, I have woken up behind the wheel (while driving) miles and miles away with no idea how I got there. Woken up in strangers beds and had to search for my clothes. And of course, inevitably, woken up in the hospital handcuffed to the bed.

i suggest spacing them apart or not using them at all.

lol can't remember making this post, sorry people thanks for the advice. I been off drink but went through 9 crates of 10 cans in the past few weeks. Got another crate but only taking a couple of cans at at a time. I get 30mg diazepam daily but, got a mixture of other benzos. Alprazolam, nitrazepam, temazepam (very euphoric benzo), pregabalin which thought was dodgy signiture brand. Been taking 3-6 at a time, don't know if they are any good. Got tramadol which does put me in a good mood. Got co-codomal 30/500 which not been taking all the time. Is there a shortage of codeine? Place where I buy hasn't had it in stock for months. Got Dihydrocodeine 30mg tabs but don't want to waste them. Tonight I've taken 4mg alprazolam (very bitter taste), 20mg diazepam, 30mg nitrazepam, 3 pregabalin 300mg capsules, 4 cans spaced out. I had 200mg tramadol. I have done that hours ago. I have a high benzo tolerance. Also took 1.5g phenibut (high tolerance) can't get anything off high doses. I keep finding it hard to focus feel my vision keeps going in and out of focus. I took 400mg of modafinil to ware off drowsiness but it's done nothing. Had a cup of coffee. I'm worried I'm slipping back into drinking again, it's only 30 cans every few days but had 12 in the past couple of days since got them. Will the modafinil work? Or will the benzos stop it from kicking in? Don't want to start drinking again, getting the taste for it again and buying it more regularly. Sorry for rambling on, think the modafinil is working lol

Mixing alcohol and benzos significantly increases the chance of a blackout. The last time I mixed them and went to bed I woke up in the drivers seat of my car 5 miles from my house in the middle of a crash. No clue on anything in-between. 30 mg diazepam pretty high and more than enough to bring on a blackout for many people.
Sorry to hear that man, I've blacked out on them before and ended up doing stupid stuff.

Do you think 30mg diazepam is a high dose? Been on that for over 5 years and now ir doesn't effect me.

Sorry to hear that man, I've blacked out on them before and ended up doing stupid stuff.

Do you think 30mg diazepam is a high dose? Been on that for over 5 years and now ir doesn't effect me.
Probably not as your tolerance has grown. But a high dose like that brings withdrawal risks if you decide to quit it and could still lead to a blackout if combined with alcohol.

If you decide to quit it you’ll need to taper it carefully.

yeah, it really is that dangerous. Of course, it makes a difference which benzos, how many, how much alcohol. The proximity of time. Etc.

but like atelier3, I have woken up behind the wheel (while driving) miles and miles away with no idea how I got there. Woken up in strangers beds and had to search for my clothes. And of course, inevitably, woken up in the hospital handcuffed to the bed.

i suggest spacing them apart or not using them at all.

Been using them sparingly, although I like temazepam at 100mg, but tolerance kicks in so 200mg, various alprazolam dosages up to 8mg! I know that ended up with me drooling after I passed out, 20mg nitrazepam and pregabalin along with up to 6 cans of ordinary lager.

Stupid I know bit always think I can handle it as got a high tolerance for benzos. I do find nitrazepam strong and the alprazolam. Temazepam is euphoric along with 3-4 cans of lager. Only started the drink up again as a one off but it's starting to become every other few days. 12 crates inc what I have atm. Had 12 cans and starting to get the taste for it again. Not got an alcohol tolerance buy used to have a high tolerance. Got a high tolerance for diazepam, I get 30mg prescribed a day. Doesn't do anything for me anymore, except stop my w/ds. Tried a month off it start of this year and was a stuttering mess and only took 10mg a day for that month. Got OCD with tics now along with other mental health problems.

Sorry for going on, that modafinil has kicked in lol