View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I have a question about acid tolerance?

mrbunglehellyeah

Greenlighter
if you try acid for the first time and you take one hit, can you take two the next day. also what if the one tab you took didnt really do shit (and if it didn't taste bitter) so keep that part in mind.

also i'd like to eloborate on the didnt do shit part. no visuals, tired, felt some type of "high" but nothing intense at all

wait a couple of days if you really want to trip intensely. sounds like your acid was weak. lsd is normally stimulating, not tired.

While you are waiting those two weeks, begin a meditation practice. CAT scans have shown that the brains of accomplished meditators, and the brains of those on psychedelics are functioning in the same ways...

If I take 200mcg Friday evening and then take 400mcg Saturday evening, I will trip much harder on the Saturday. I'd probably have to take LSD 3-4 days in a row for my tolerance to double.

Better idea to wait a week or a few days.
if you cant do that just up the dosage or double it. Or better yet find some good paper and send your money to the people who know what they are doing